The Brother MFC-L5750DW is a compact and affordable monochrome laser all-in-one printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. It offers fast print speeds of up to 42ppm, and high-yield replacement toner cartridges that can help lower your printing costs. The MFC-L5750DW also has built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, so you can easily share it with multiple users on your network.
Brother MFC-L5750DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother MFC-L5750DW Driver on Your PC:
- After the download is complete, open the file and agree to the terms and conditions.
- The installation will begin automatically.
- Once the installation is complete, the printer will be ready to use.
The Brother MFC-L5750DW is a reliable, high-speed laser all-in-one that is ideal for busy offices and workgroups. It offers cost-efficient, two-sided printing and copying at up to 42ppm‡, as well as scanning and faxing. Advanced security features help protect sensitive documents and the device itself, while an 8.5″ touchscreen display provides easy menu navigation and mobile device printing. With a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the MFC-L5750DW produces professional-looking documents.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the Brother MFC-L5750DW to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Brother MFC-L5750DW” driver from the list of available printers.
- Choose the printing options that you desire and click “OK” to print.
How do I install my Brother printer driver to my computer?
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to “Run” or “Save” the file. Choose “Run”.
- Another pop-up window will appear with a terms and conditions agreement. Tick the box next to “I agree to the terms and conditions” and click “Next”.
- On the next screen, choose the location where you want the driver to be installed and click “Next”.
- The installation process will begin and will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Finish”.
- You can now connect your Brother printer to your computer and start using it.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Find a suitable location for your Brother MFC. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space to accommodate the machine and any materials you’ll be using with it.
- Unpack your Brother MFC and remove all packing materials.
- Using the Phillips head screwdriver, remove the four screws from the back of the machine.
- Lift the top cover of the machine and set it aside.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure it is firmly seated in the cartridge holder.
- Close the top cover of the machine and replace the four screws.
- Plug the power cord into the machine and into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the machine.
- Follow the prompts on the machine’s control panel to complete the installation process.
How do I install my Brother printer driver to my laptop?
- To install your Brother printer driver to your laptop, first connect your Brother printer to your laptop via USB.
- Finally, click “Add a printer” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I install brother Scan software?
- You’ll need to download the brother Scan software from the brother website.
- Once the software has downloaded, run the installation file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll be able to launch the software from the Start menu.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Download the latest drivers for your model of Brother printer from the company’s website.
- Connect the Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Windows will automatically detect the Brother printer and install the drivers. If the drivers do not install automatically, you may need to restart your computer.
How do I install a printer driver?
Before you can use a printer, you must install a driver for your printer. Drivers are software programs that communicate with your printer to control printing. These programs are usually available for free on the printer manufacturer’s website.
To install a printer driver, you will first need to download the driver onto your computer. Once the driver is downloaded, you will need to open the file and follow the prompts to install the driver. Depending on your printer, you may also need to restart your computer for the driver to take effect.
Once the driver is installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and print from any program. If you are having trouble printing, you may need to adjust your printer settings. Consult your printer’s manual or the manufacturer’s website for more help.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with cable?
- Connect the USB cable to the port and to your Brother printer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Install the printer driver from the Brother website or from the driver CD that came with your printer.
- Try printing a test page from your laptop to make sure the connection is working properly.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
Installing a printer driver in Windows 10 is a relatively simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.
- First, you’ll need to download the printer driver that is compatible with your specific printer model and Windows 10 operating system. You can typically find these drivers on the manufacturer’s website.
- Once the driver is downloaded, open up the file and follow the prompts to begin the installation process.
- During the installation, you may be asked to provide administrator credentials. Enter these and continue with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start using it.
Where do you find the IP address on your printer?
The IP address on your printer can be found in the printer’s menu. To access the printer’s menu, you will need to press the button on the printer that has the symbol of a gear or a cog. Once you have accessed the printer’s menu, you will need to navigate to the “Network Settings” or “IP Settings” menu. In this menu, you will find the IP address of your printer.
Why is my Brother printer not printing from my computer?
There are a couple possible reasons for this issue. One is that the Brother printer is not properly connected to the computer. Check the USB cable to make sure it is snugly plugged into both the printer and the computer. It’s also possible that the printer driver is not installed properly. Go to the Brother website and look for the latest drivers for your model of printer. Finally, make sure that the printer is turned on and has paper in it. If it’s out of paper, the printer will obviously not be able to print.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop Windows 11?
- To connect your Brother printer to your laptop running Windows 11, first make sure that both devices are powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select “Add a printer or scanner” and then select your Brother printer from the list of available devices.
- Once your printer has been added, you can select it as your default printer and begin printing from your laptop.
Why is my Brother printer offline?
There are a few reasons your Brother printer might be appearing offline. First, check to make sure the printer is turned on and plugged into an outlet. If it is, check to see if the printer is connected to your computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi. If it’s not, connect the printer to your computer. If the printer is still appearing offline, try restarting both the printer and your computer.
How do I install a printer on Windows?
Before you can use a printer, you must first install it on your computer. This process is different depending on the type of printer you have, but we will go over the basics of installing a printer on a Windows computer.
First, you will need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you will need to install the drivers for the printer. Drivers are software that allows your computer to communicate with the printer.
You can usually find the drivers for your printer on the manufacturer’s website. Once you have downloaded the drivers, you will need to install them. To do this, you will need to open the Control Panel and go to “Hardware and Sound.” Under “Devices and Printers,” you should see your new printer listed.
If you right-click on the printer and select “Properties,” you will be able to access the printer’s driver installation wizard. From here, you will simply need to follow the prompts to install the drivers.
Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your printer.
How do I install a Brother printer on Windows 7?
- To install a Brother printer on Windows 7, you will need to download and install the drivers from the Brother website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you will need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Click on “Add a Printer” and follow the prompts to install your Brother printer.