The Brother MFC-L2740DW driver is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 27 ppm.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver on Your PC:
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select “Extract All”.
- This will extract the contents of the file into a new folder.
- Open the new folder and double-click on the “Setup” file.
- This will launch the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the printer as normal.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Details:
The Brother MFC-L2740DW is a compact and affordable monochrome laser all-in-one with an up to 35-page automatic document feeder for home or small office use. This desk-friendly, compact all-in-one has an up to 250-sheet capacity tray, connects with ease via wireless networking or Ethernet, and prints and copies at up to 27ppm‡.
The MFC-L2740DW also offers duplex (two-sided) printing and copying, which helps save paper. Plus, it has a 35-page capacity automatic document feeder for copying and scanning. The MFC-L2740DW has mobile device printing and scanning‡‡ capabilities. You can also scan to popular Cloud services‡‡‡ directly from the 2.7″ color TouchScreen display.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Brother MFC-L2740DW:
- Download and install the latest drivers for your Brother MFC-L2740DW printer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Open the Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I download drivers for my Brother printer?
- The best way to download drivers for your Brother printer is to visit the Brother support website.
- On the Brother support website, you will be able to select your printer model and then choose the operating system that you are using.
- After selecting your printer model and operating system, you will be able to see a list of available drivers.
- Select the driver that you want to download and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the download process.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Before you can install the Brother MFC, you need to gather a few items. You will need a computer that meets the minimum system requirements, a USB cable, and a printer.
- Once you have all of the items, you can begin the installation process. Start by downloading the Brother MFC installation file onto your computer.
- After the file has downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use your Brother MFC printer.
How do I connect my Brother MFC l2740dw to WIFI?
- Make sure that your Brother MFC l2740dw is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Open the Wireless Setup Wizard on your computer.
- Select your Brother MFC l2740dw from the list of available devices.
- Enter the password for your wireless network.
- Click the “Connect” button.
- Your Brother MFC l2740dw should now be connected to your wireless network.
How do you reset the drum on a Brother MFC l2740dw?
- Locate the “Reset” button on the back of the Brother MFC l2740dw.
- Press and hold the “Reset” button for at least five seconds.
- Press the “1” button on the control panel to reset the drum.
- The Brother MFC l2740dw will now return to standby mode and the drum has been reset.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select the port that your printer is connected to.
- Choose the “Brother” printer driver from the list of printer drivers.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I install a printer driver?
In order to install a printer driver, you must first download the driver from the manufacturer’s website. Once the driver is downloaded, you must then open the file and follow the on-screen instructions. The driver will then be installed onto your computer and you will be able to use your printer.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my desktop computer?
- Plug the USB cable into the back of the printer and into an available USB port on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Your computer should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers. If it doesn’t, you can usually download them from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to use your printer like any other printer.
What is the Brother printer software called?
The Brother printer software is called “Control Center.” It’s a free program that lets you manage and customize your Brother printer settings. You can use it to change your printer’s language, paper size, and other options.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- To add a Brother printer in Windows 11, you’ll first need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected, open the Settings app and go to Devices.
- In the Devices settings, click on “Add a printer or scanner” and follow the prompts to add your Brother printer.
- Once the printer is added, you’ll be able to select it as your default printer and print to it from any app on your computer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and to the laptop.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the printer driver setup file and follow the prompts to install the driver.
- Restart the computer.
- Open the document or file you want to print and select Print from the File menu.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of printers and click OK.
How do I get Brother utilities on Windows 10?
If your Brother machine came with a CD-ROM, you can install the Brother utilities from the CD-ROM.
If you lost your CD-ROM or if your machine did not come with a CD-ROM, you can download the Brother utilities from the Brother website.
Some Brother machines have built-in utilities that can be accessed by pressing the Menu button on the control panel.
- Download the Brother utilities from the Brother website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the unzipped folder and double-click on the Brother Utilities installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.