The Brother MFC-J5520DW is a multifunction inkjet printer that offers print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm in black and white, and 20 ppm in color. The printer also has a duplex printing feature, which allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
Brother MFC-J5520DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver:
- Download the “Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect your Brother MFC-J5520DW printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
The Brother MFC-J5520DW is a versatile and affordable all-in-one inkjet printer that is ideal for home and small office users. It offers print, copy, scan and fax functions in one compact and affordable device. The MFC-J5520DW uses Brother’s Innobella ink technology to produce high-quality prints with vivid colors and sharp text. It has a print speed of up to 22 ppm and can print on a variety of paper sizes, including A3. The MFC-J5520DW also features duplex printing and scanning, and an automatic document feeder for scanning and copying multiple pages.
Tips and Tricks:
- Always make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Brother MFC-J5520DW printer. This can be done by checking the Brother website or contacting their customer support.
- When printing, make sure to use the correct paper type and size settings. Otherwise, you may end up with poor print quality or paper jams.
- If you’re having trouble with your prints coming out correctly, try calibrating the printer. This can be done through the printer’s control panel or by using the Brother calibration tool.
- If you’re still having issues, contact Brother customer support for assistance.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
If your Brother printer came with a CD, you can insert it into your computer’s CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. If you don’t have a CD, you can usually download the drivers from the Brother website.
If you’re not sure which drivers to install, you can usually find this information in the printer’s manual or on the Brother website. Once you’ve downloaded the drivers, you’ll need to unzip the file and then double-click on the installation file to begin the installation process.
Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to connect your Brother printer to your computer and start using it. If you’re still having trouble, you can usually contact Brother customer support for help.
How do I install Brother driver on PC?
- Go to the Brother website and find the driver that you need for your printer model.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation. You may need to restart your computer when the installation is finished.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Find a suitable location for the printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space for the printer and any paper feeders or trays.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the printer and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a self-test and then be ready for use.
- Install the ink cartridges. Open the ink cartridge access door and insert the cartridges into the correct positions. Close the door when finished.
- Load paper into the paper tray. The printer can take a variety of paper types and sizes.
- Install the printer driver and software. The software can be found on the Brother website or on the included CD. follow the prompts to install the driver and software.
- Connect the printer to your computer. Depending on the model, the printer can connect via USB, Ethernet, or wireless.
- Test the printer. Open a document or image file and print it to the Brother MFC printer.
How do I know if my Brother printer driver is installed?
- Open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Under “Printers,” look for your Brother printer. If it has a check mark next to it, the driver is installed.
- You can also open the Brother Control Center and check the “Printer” tab to see if your printer is installed and ready to use.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- First, you need to find out what the IP address of your printer is. You can do this by printing a test page from the printer itself.
- Once you have the IP address of the printer, open up a web browser and type in the IP address. This will bring up the printer’s web interface.
- Find the section labeled “Wireless Setup Wizard” and follow the instructions. This will help you connect your printer to your computer without using the CD.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Connect the printer to your computer using the appropriate cable. USB is the most common connection type.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel. In Windows 10, this is found in the Start menu.
- Click the “Add a printer” button.
- When prompted, choose the “Add a local printer” option.
- Choose the port that the printer is connected to. The default is usually fine.
- On the next screen, select the “Have Disk” option.
- Browse to the location of the printer driver you downloaded earlier.
- Select the driver file and click “Open”.
- Click “OK” on the next screen.
- The driver will now be installed. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. Finally, the printer might not be compatible with the computer.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- To install a printer driver in Windows 10, you’ll need to first download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Once you’ve downloaded the driver, open it up and follow the instructions.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start using it.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There are a few potential reasons why the message “driver is unavailable” might appear when you try to print something. One possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed correctly.
If the printer is not properly connected to the computer, the first thing to do is check the cables. Make sure that the power cord is plugged into the printer and into a power outlet. Then, check the connection between the printer and the computer. If you are using a USB cable, make sure that it is plugged into a USB port on the computer. If you are using a network printer, make sure that it is properly connected to the network.
If the printer is properly connected to the computer, but you are still seeing the “driver is unavailable” message, it is likely that the printer driver is not installed correctly. The first thing to do is check to see if the printer driver is already installed on the computer. To do this, open the Control Panel and then go to Devices and Printers. If the printer is listed, then the driver is already installed.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- First, you will need to locate the USB port on your laptop. This is usually located on the side or back of the device.
- Next, take the USB cable that came with your printer and plug it into the USB port on your laptop.
- Once the cable is plugged in, you should see a small green light on the printer itself indicating that it is receiving power.
- At this point, you will need to open up the “Control Panel” on your laptop. This can be done by searching for it in the Start Menu or by clicking on the “Start” button and then selecting “Control Panel” from the list of options.
- In the Device Manager, you should see a list of all of the devices that are connected to your laptop. Locate the listing for your Brother printer and double-click on it.
- In the next window, you will see a list of all of the different drivers that are available for your printer. Select the one that is labeled “USB” and then click on the “Next” button.
What printer driver should I use for Brother printer?
There are a few different ways to find out which printer driver you should use for your Brother printer. The best way is to go to the Brother website and look up your printer model. Once you find your model, they will have a list of compatible printer drivers for you to choose from. Another way you can try is to do a search on Google or another search engine for “Brother printer drivers” + your printer model. This should give you a few different options to choose from. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contact Brother customer support and they should be able to help you out.