If you need a Brother MFC-J485DW Driver then you can get it from the download links below. This Driver is for a Brother printer and will work on any Windows computer.
Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver:
- Download the “Brother MFC-J485DW Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a location on your computer.
- Connect your Brother MFC-J485DW printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the “Brother MFC-J485DW Driver” folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use your Brother MFC-J485DW printer.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It can connect to a computer via USB or to a network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It has a 2.7-inch color touchscreen display and can print from and scan to mobile devices.
Print speed is up to 12 ppm for black-and-white documents and up to 10 ppm for color documents. The maximum print resolution is 6000 x 1200 dpi. The scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
The Brother MFC-J485DW uses 4 ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. It has a 100-sheet paper capacity and can use paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
Hacks on How to Utilize Brother MFC-J485DW:
- Download and install the “Brother MFC-J485DW Driver” from the Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Choose the “Brother MFC-J485DW Driver” from the list of installed printers.
- Select the “Print” option from your application and choose the “Brother MFC-J485DW” printer.
- Adjust the settings as needed and click “OK” to print.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- Go to the Brother website and locate the drivers for your printer model.
- Download the drivers and save them to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the drivers.
How do I install Brother driver on PC?
- Go to the Brother website and find the driver that you need for your printer model.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Before you can install the Brother MFC, you’ll need to gather a few supplies. You’ll need the MFC itself, of course, as well as a power cord and an Ethernet cable. If you’re planning to use the MFC’s fax capabilities, you’ll also need a phone line.
- Once you have all of your supplies, you’ll need to find a suitable location for the MFC. It should be close to a power outlet and an Ethernet port, and it should have enough space to comfortably accommodate the printer.
- Once you’ve found a suitable location, it’s time to start setting up the MFC. Begin by connecting the power cord to the printer, then plug it into an outlet.
- Next, connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and plug it into an available port on your router.
- Finally, if you’re planning to use the fax capabilities of the MFC, connect a phone line to the printer.
Once you’ve completed all of the above steps, your Brother MFC should be properly installed and ready for use.
How do I install brother WIA driver?
- Go to the Brother website and locate the WIA driver for your specific printer model.
- Download and save the driver to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
There are a few different ways that you can connect your Brother printer to your computer without the CD. One way is to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. To do this, you will need to locate the USB port on your printer and the USB port on your computer. Once you have located both of these ports, connect the USB cable to the port on your printer and then to the port on your computer. Once the USB cable is connected, your computer should automatically detect the printer and install the drivers that are needed.
Another way that you can connect your Brother printer to your computer without the CD is to connect the printer to your computer using a wireless connection. To do this, you will need to make sure that your printer is turned on and that it is in range of your wireless router. Once your printer is turned on and in range of your wireless router, you will need to connect to the printer using your computer. To do this, you will need to open the control panel on your computer and then click on the “Network and Sharing Center” icon.
Once you have clicked on the “Network and Sharing Center” icon, you will see a list of options. Click on the “Set up a new connection or network” option.
On the next screen, you will need to select the “Printer” option and then click on the “Next” button.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Navigate to the manufacturer’s website and find the driver you need. Make sure you download the correct driver for your specific printer model and your version of Windows.
- Once the driver is downloaded, open up the folder and double-click on the driver file.
- Click “Next” on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer if prompted. Your new printer driver should now be installed and working properly.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer drivers are not installed on the computer. Finally, it is possible that the printer is not compatible with the computer.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Open the Start menu and select “Settings”.
- In the “Settings” window, click “Devices”.
- In the “Devices” window, click “Printers & scanners”.
- In the “Printers & scanners” window, click “Add a printer or scanner”.
- In the “Add a printer or scanner” window, select the printer you want to install and click “Next”.
- In the “Install the printer driver” window, select the printer driver you want to install and click “Next”.
- In the “Finish” window, click “Finish”.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There are many potential causes for a “driver is unavailable” error message. The most common cause is that the device driver is not compatible with the operating system. Another potential cause is that the driver is not installed properly.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Start by plugging the USB cable into the port on the back of your Brother printer.
- Next, take the other end of the USB cable and plug it into a USB port on your laptop.
- Once the cable is plugged in, turn on your Brother printer.
- Choose the port that your Brother printer is connected to. In most cases, this will be the USB port.
- Choose the manufacturer and model of your Brother printer.
- Choose whether you want to use the printer as your default printer.
Your Brother printer should now be successfully installed on your laptop.
What printer driver should I use for Brother printer?
There are many factors to consider when choosing a printer driver, but the two most important are compatibility and features. For a Brother printer, you’ll want to make sure you choose a driver that is compatible with both the printer and your computer’s operating system. In terms of features, you’ll want to consider what type of printing you’ll be doing most often and choose a driver that offers features that support that type of printing. For example, if you’ll be doing a lot of photo printing, you’ll want a driver that offers photo-specific features like color management and print quality settings.
Why does my Brother printer says driver unavailable?
There are a few reasons that your Brother printer might say that the driver is unavailable. One reason could be that the driver is not compatible with your operating system. Another reason could be that the driver is not installed on your computer. If you have recently upgraded your operating system, it is possible that the driver for your Brother printer is not compatible with the new operating system. If you have not installed the driver for your Brother printer, you can download it from the Brother website.
How do I find printer drivers?
If you need to find printer drivers, the best place to start is the website of the printer’s manufacturer. Find the support section of the website, and then look for downloads or drivers. If you can’t find drivers on the manufacturer’s website, you can try a website that specializes in drivers, such as DriverGuide.com.