The Brother MFC-J475DW driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the printer. This driver is available for download using the links below.
Brother MFC-J475DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J475DW Driver:
- Download the “Brother MFC-J475DW Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use your Brother MFC-J475DW printer.
Brother MFC-J475DW Specifications:
The Brother MFC-J475DW is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It can connect to a computer via USB or to a network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It has a 2.7-inch color touchscreen display and can print from and scan to mobile devices.
The Brother MFC-J475DW can print at up to 12 ppm in black and white and up to 10 ppm in color. It has a maximum print resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi. The printer uses four ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
The Brother MFC-J475DW has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. It can scan to email, USB, or a network. The copier can make up to 99 copies at a time and has a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
Hacks on How to Use Brother MFC-J475DW:
- Check that the Brother MFC-J475DW Driver is compatible with your computer’s operating system.
- Download the Brother MFC-J475DW Driver from the Brother website.
- Install the Brother MFC-J475DW Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Brother MFC-J475DW printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Questions & Answers:
How do I install my Brother printer driver to my computer?
- Before you can install your Brother printer driver, you’ll need to download it from the Brother website.
- Once you’ve downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the installation. Once the installation is finished, you’ll be able to use your Brother printer with your computer.
How do I connect my Brother MFC J475DW printer to WIFI?
- Begin by unpacking your printer and placing it near your computer. Make sure that both the printer and the computer are turned off.
- Next, locate the WiFi button on your printer. Press and hold this button for a few seconds until the WiFi light begins to blink.
Is Brother MFC J475DW wireless?
The Brother MFC J475DW is a wireless printer that can be used with computers and mobile devices. The printer uses WiFi to connect to the network and can be used with Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. The printer also has a USB port for connecting to a computer or for printing from a USB drive.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Before you can install your Brother MFC, you’ll need to gather a few items. You’ll need the MFC installation CD, a USB cable, and an Ethernet cable (if you’re connecting the MFC to a network).
- To begin the installation, insert the MFC installation CD into your computer’s CD drive. The installation wizard will launch automatically. If it doesn’t, you can launch it by double-clicking the “setup.exe” file on the CD.
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard. When prompted, connect the USB cable to the MFC and your computer. If you’re connecting the MFC to a network, connect the Ethernet cable to the MFC and your router. Once the installation is complete, you’ll be able to use your Brother MFC.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
If your computer does not have a CD drive, or if you no longer have the Brother printer installation CD, you can follow the steps below to install your Brother printer without the CD.
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support page for your specific printer model.
- Download the drivers and software for your printer model.
- Extract the downloaded files to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I connect my laptop to my Brother wireless printer?
- Make sure your Brother wireless printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish adding your Brother printer.
How do I connect my Brother scanner to Windows 10?
- First, you’ll need to download and install the Brother Scanner Driver from the Brother website.
- Under “Devices and Printers,” select “Add a printer or scanner.” This will open the Add Printer Wizard. Select “Brother” from the list of manufacturers and then select your model of scanner from the list of devices. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Your scanner should now be successfully installed and ready to use with Windows 10.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer and download the latest driver for your printer model.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Connect your printer to the computer and turn it on.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the printer driver.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop Windows 11?
If your Brother printer is not yet connected to your laptop, you will need to do so before you can begin using it. The process for connecting a Brother printer to a laptop running Windows 11 is relatively straightforward and should only take a few minutes to complete.
First, you will need to gather a few items before beginning. First, you will need to have your Brother printer and your laptop close to each other and powered on. Next, you will need to locate a USB cable that is compatible with both your printer and your laptop. Once you have gathered these items, you are ready to begin connecting your Brother printer to your laptop.
The first step is to connect the USB cable to your Brother printer. Once the cable is securely connected, you can then plug the other end of the cable into one of the USB ports on your laptop. After the cable is plugged in, your laptop should recognize the Brother printer and prompt you to install any drivers that may be necessary.
If you are prompted to install drivers, you can usually do so by following the on-screen instructions. Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your laptop to your Brother printer without any issues.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Open the Start menu and search for “Printers & Scanners”.
- Select “Add a printer or scanner”.
- Choose your printer from the list of devices, and then select “Add device”.
- If your printer is not listed, select “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
- Select “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings”, and then click “Next”.
- Select “Use an existing port”, and then choose “USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Next”, and then select your printer’s manufacturer and model from the list of installed printers.
- Click “Next”, and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing your printer driver.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. The most common reasons are that the printer is not turned on, the printer is not connected to the correct port, or there is a problem with the printer driver.
If the printer is not turned on, simply turn it on and try again. If the printer is not connected to the correct port, make sure that it is plugged into the correct port on the computer. If there is a problem with the printer driver, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver.
How do I connect my Brother printer to wireless network?
- Check if your Brother printer has a wireless adapter installed or if it is compatible with wireless printing. If not, you will need to purchase a wireless adapter or a new printer that supports wireless printing.
- Once you have a printer that is compatible with wireless printing, you will need to gather your wireless network information. This includes the network name (SSID) and the password.
- On the printer, find the wireless setup wizard. This is usually located in the printer’s menu or settings. The wizard will guide you through the process of connecting your printer to the wireless network.
- If you are unable to find the wireless setup wizard, you can also connect your printer to the wireless network manually. To do this, you will need to enter the SSID and password for your wireless network into the printer’s menu.
- Once your printer is connected to the wireless network, you will be able to print wirelessly from your computer or other devices.
Why will my Brother printer not connect to WiFi?
There are a few reasons that your Brother printer might not be connecting to your WiFi. The first thing you should check is the WiFi signal strength in the area where your printer is located. If the signal is weak, try moving the printer closer to your router. Another possible reason is that your printer is not compatible with your router’s WiFi signal. If this is the case, you will need to purchase a WiFi adapter for your printer. Finally, it is possible that there is an issue with your printer’s firmware. If this is the case, you will need to contact Brother customer support for assistance.
How do I connect my Brother MFC J470DW to WIFI?
- Begin by powering on your Brother MFC J470DW printer.
- Next, locate the wireless network menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Select your wireless network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your wireless password when prompted.
- Once the printer is connected to your wireless network, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer or other devices.
How do I connect my Brother MFC l2710dw to my computer?
- To connect your Brother MFC l2710dw to your computer, first make sure that both devices are turned on and connected to the same wireless network.
- Next, open the control panel on your Brother MFC l2710dw and select the “Network” option.
- Finally, select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my Mac?
- Connect the Brother printer to the Mac using the USB cable.
- The Mac will automatically detect the printer and prompt you to download and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you can add the printer in the System Preferences.
- Select the printer in the list and click the “Add” button. The printer should now be ready to use.