The Brother MFC-990CW driver is available for download using the links below. This driver is for use with the Brother MFC-990CW printer and is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista.
Brother MFC-990CW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Brother MFC-990CW Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Brother MFC-990CW Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the brother printer is turned on and connected to the computer, the Add Printer Wizard will launch automatically. If the printer is not turned on or connected to the computer, the Add Printer Wizard will not launch automatically. In this case, launch the Add Printer Wizard manually from the Start menu.
- Click “Next” on the Add Printer Wizard.
- On the next page, select “Brother” from the list of manufacturers and then select “Brother MFC-990CW” from the list of printers.
- Click “Next” and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The Brother MFC-990CW is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a color LCD display and can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 35 ppm. It uses four ink cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) and has a 100-sheet paper tray.
The scanner has a resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi and can scan to a USB drive, email, or computer. The fax machine has a resolution of up to 300 x 300 dpi and can send and receive faxes. It has a phonebook for up to 100 numbers and can store up to 50 pages in memory.
Tips and Tricks:
- Check the Brother website for the latest drivers for your printer model.
- Download and install the driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
A: The Brother MFC-990CW Driver can be found on the Brother website. You can also find the driver on the CD that came with your printer.
Q: How do I install the Brother MFC-990CW Driver?
A: To install the Brother MFC-990CW Driver, you will need to download the driver from the Brother website. Once the driver is downloaded, you will need to double-click on the file to begin the installation.
Q: I am having trouble installing the Brother MFC-990CW Driver. What can I do?
A: If you are having trouble installing the Brother MFC-990CW Driver, you may want to try installing the driver in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the driver file and select the option for compatibility mode. You can then select the operating system that you are using.
Q: I am still having trouble installing the Brother MFC-990CW Driver. Is there anything else I can try?
A: Yes. If you are still having trouble installing the Brother MFC-990CW Driver, you may want to contact Brother customer service. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and get the driver installed properly.