The Brother MFC-9840CDW is a printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a color LCD display and can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet. The printer uses four cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
Brother MFC-9840CDW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother MFC-9840CDW Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Brother MFC-9840CDW Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use your “Brother MFC-9840CDW” printer.
The Brother MFC-9840CDW is a color laser printer with copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute in black and white and up to 17 pages per minute in color. It has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. It also has duplex printing and wireless networking capabilities.
The Brother MFC-9840CDW uses a four-cartridge ink system. The black cartridge has a yield of up to 2,500 pages and the color cartridges have a yield of up to 1,400 pages. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages.
The Brother MFC-9840CDW has a list price of $499.99. It comes with a one-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
Hacks on How to Use Brother MFC-9840CDW:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect your Brother MFC-9840CDW printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using your printer.
- If you have any problems using your printer, make sure to contact Brother customer support for assistance.
Questions & Answers:
How do I download drivers for my Brother printer?
- Go to the Brother website.
- Select your printer model from the list of available printers.
- Click on the “Downloads” link for your printer model.
- Find the driver that you need for your operating system and download it.
- Run the downloaded driver file to install the drivers on your computer.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Begin by visiting the Brother support website.
- Locate the model number of your Brother MFC printer.
- Follow the instructions on the website to download and install the appropriate drivers for your model.
How do I install my brother?
- Go to the Brother website and select your model number from the drop-down list.
- Select the operating system you are using on your computer and then select the “Downloads” button.
- Find the driver installation file and double click on it.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver software.
- Connect your Brother printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- The computer should automatically detect the printer and install any necessary drivers.
- If the computer does not automatically detect the printer, you may need to manually add the printer to the list of devices.
- Once the printer is installed, you should be able to print to it from any application.
How do I install brother WIA driver?
- Download the WIA driver from the Brother website.
- Unzip the file and run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- Connect your Brother machine to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select the WIA driver as your scanner driver in your scanning software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your scan.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
If you have a Brother printer, you may be wondering how you can install it without the CD. The good news is that it is possible to do this, and there are a few different ways that you can go about it.
One way is to download the drivers for your specific model of Brother printer from the company’s website. Once you have downloaded the drivers, you can then install them on your computer. This method is usually the easiest way to install a Brother printer without the CD.
Another way to install a Brother printer without the CD is to use a USB cable. To do this, you will need to connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you can then install the drivers for the printer. This method is a bit more complicated than the first, but it is still possible to install a Brother printer without the CD.
The last way to install a Brother printer without the CD is to use a third-party software program. There are a number of different software programs available that can be used to install Brother printers. These programs will usually come with a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the process of installing the printer. This method is the most complicated of the three, but it is still possible to install a Brother printer without the CD.
How do I install a printer driver?
A printer driver is a piece of software that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. Drivers are usually supplied by the printer manufacturer.
To install a printer driver, you will typically need to download the driver from the manufacturer’s website, and then install it on your computer.
In some cases, you may be able to use a built-in driver that comes with your operating system. For example, many Windows computers come with a built-in driver for HP printers.
If you are having trouble installing a printer driver, you can usually find help on the manufacturer’s website or by contacting customer support.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the drivers for the printer are not installed on the computer. Finally, the computer might not be on the same network as the printer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my desktop computer?
- Check that your Brother printer is powered on and connected to your computer via the USB port.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Under Hardware and Sound, click View devices and printers.
- If your Brother printer is not listed, click the Add a printer button.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select the Brother printer from the list of available printers and click Next.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the printer installation.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- To add a Brother printer in Windows 11, you’ll first need to install the Brother printer drivers. You can do this by visiting the Brother website and downloading the drivers for your specific printer model.
- Once the drivers are installed, you’ll need to open the Devices and Printers control panel. To do this, you can search for “devices and printers” in the Start Menu.
- In the Devices and Printers control panel, click “Add a printer.” This will open the Add Printer wizard. Click “Add a local printer” and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Before you can connect your Brother printer to your laptop via USB, you’ll need to make sure that your printer is properly plugged into an outlet and powered on.
- Once your printer is plugged in and powered on, go ahead and plug the USB cable into your laptop.
- Once you’re in the “Devices and Printers” window, you should see your Brother printer listed. If you don’t see it listed, you can try refreshing the page or restarting your laptop.
- Finally, once you see your Brother printer listed in the “Devices and Printers” window, you can go ahead and click on it to select it and then click on the “Print” button. This will open up the print dialog box and you can select your print settings and click “OK” to print.
How do I get Brother utilities on Windows 10?
- Brother utilities can be found on the Brother website.
- Once you have located the utilities on the website, you can download and install them onto your Windows 10 computer.
- After the utilities have been installed, you will be able to use them in order to maintain and troubleshoot your Brother printer.