The Brother MFC-9440CN driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Brother printer. This driver is available for free on the Brother website.
Brother MFC-9440CN Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother MFC-9440CN Driver on Your PC:
- Firstly, ensure that the printer is turned on and in a ready state.
- Secondly, locate the “Brother MFC-9440CN Driver” download from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, you should be able to use the printer with ease.
The Brother MFC-9440CN is a color laser printer with a flatbed scanner. It can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute in black and white and up to 17 pages per minute in color. It has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. It has a 250-sheet paper capacity. It is compatible with Windows and Mac.
Suggestions for How to Use Brother MFC-9440CN:
- Download and install the latest drivers for your Brother MFC-9440CN printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure the printer is turned on and select the print option in your application.
- Select the Brother MFC-9440CN printer from the list of available printers.
- Choose the paper size and type that you want to use.
- Click the Print button to start printing.
How do I install driver for Brother printer?
- To install the driver for your Brother printer, you will need to first download the driver from the Brother website.
- Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the installation. Once the installation is finished, you will be able to use your Brother printer.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
- Go to the Brother website and select your scanner model from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Downloads” tab and then select the “Driver” option.
- Choose the operating system that you’re using and then click the “Download” button.
- Once the file has downloaded, double-click it to install the new drivers.
Why does my Brother printer Say driver unavailable?
There are a few reasons that your Brother printer might say that the driver is unavailable. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or plugged in. Another possibility is that the printer is not connected to the computer. If the printer is connected to the computer, then the problem might be with the driver.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
- The printer is not turned on. Make sure that the printer is plugged into an outlet and turned on.
- The printer is not connected to the computer. Check that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer.
- The printer is not selected as the default printer. Open the Control Panel and select Devices and Printers. Right-click on the Brother printer and select Set as Default Printer.
- The printer driver is not installed. Go to the Brother website and download the latest printer driver for your model.
- The printer is not compatible with the operating system. Check the Brother website to see if your printer model is compatible with your version of Windows.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop without the CD?
- If you have a Brother printer and want to connect it to your laptop without using a CD, you can do so by following a few simple steps.
- First, you’ll need to find the correct cable to connect your printer to your laptop. If you’re not sure which one to use, consult your printer’s manual or the manufacturer’s website.
- Once you have the cable, you’ll need to connect it to both the printer and the laptop. Once it’s properly connected, you should be able to print from your laptop.
- If you’re still having trouble, there are a few other things you can try, such as downloading the latest drivers for your printer or troubleshooting your printer’s connection settings.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
Next, you’ll be prompted to select the printer connection method. For most printers, you’ll want to select ” Use an existing port ” and choose ” USB001: Virtual printer port for USB ” from the drop-down menu.
If your printer is not listed in the ” Devices and Printers ” control panel, you’ll need to install the driver manually. To do this, you’ll need to open the ” Devices and Printers ” control panel, select ” Add a printer, ” and then click on the ” Add a local printer ” option.
Once you’ve selected the ” Add a local printer ” option, you’ll need to choose the printer port. For most printers, you’ll want to choose the ” Use an existing port ” option and select ” USB001: Virtual printer port for USB ” from the drop-down menu.
Finally, you’ll need to browse to the location of the printer driver and follow the prompts to install the driver. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print to your printer without any issues.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with cable?
- Locate the USB cable that came with your Brother printer.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the “USB” port on the back of your Brother printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Your laptop should automatically detect your Brother printer and install the necessary drivers. If it does not, you may need to download and install the drivers from the Brother website.
How do I get my Brother printer to scan to my computer?
If your Brother printer is not scanning to your computer, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, check that the printer is properly connected to your computer. If it is not, try reconnecting it.
Next, check that the printer is turned on and has power. If it does not, try plugging it into an outlet.
If the printer is still not scanning, try restarting your computer.
If you have tried all of these things and the printer still is not scanning, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the Brother printer software on your computer.
If you are still having trouble, you may need to contact Brother customer support for further assistance.
How do I setup my Brother printer to scan?
There are a few things you need to do in order to set up your Brother printer to scan. First, you need to make sure that your printer is connected to your computer. If it is not, you will need to connect it using a USB cable. Once your printer is connected, you will need to open the scanning software that came with your printer. This software will allow you to control the settings for your scan. You will need to select the type of scan you want to perform, the resolution, and the destination for the scan. Once you have all of your settings configured, you can click the scan button and your scan will begin.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Install the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the printer drivers from the Brother website.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish setting up the printer.
How do I scan from my Brother printer with Windows 10?
Before you can scan an image using your Brother printer, you must first install the Brother Scanner Utility on your Windows 10 computer. This utility allows you to control your scanner and set preferences for scanning images.
- Download the utility from the Brother website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Once the Brother Scanner Utility is installed, you can launch it by clicking the shortcut icon on your desktop.
- Open the Brother Scanner Utility.
- Select the “Scan” tab.
- Select the “Document” scan type.
- Choose the destination for the scanned image.
- Click the “Scan” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the scan.
How do I get Brother utilities on Windows 10?
There are a few different ways that you can get the Brother utilities on Windows 10. One way is to go to the Brother website and download the utilities from there. Another way is to use the Windows Store app to search for and download the utilities. Finally, you can use the Windows search function to find the utilities on your computer.
How do I download the Brother app to my laptop?
- Go to the Brother website and click on the “Support” tab.
- Select “Downloads & Drivers” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Drivers & Software” tab for your model.
- Click on the “Download” button next to the “Full Driver & Software Package” for your model.
- Run the downloaded file to install the Brother app on your laptop.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop Windows 11?
- The first thing you need to do is connect your Brother printer to your laptop. You can do this by using a USB cable or a wireless connection.
- Once your printer is connected, you need to install the Brother printer drivers on your laptop. You can do this by visiting the Brother website and downloading the latest drivers for your printer model.
- After the drivers are installed, you need to open the printer control panel on your laptop. This can be done by clicking on the Start menu and then selecting Devices and Printers.
- Finally, you need to select your Brother printer from the list of printers and then click on the Print button. Your printer should now be connected to your laptop and you should be able to print documents and photos.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
- Before you can connect your Brother printer to your computer, you’ll need to make sure that you have the proper cables. Depending on the model of your printer, you may need a USB cable, an Ethernet cable, or a wireless network adapter.
- Once you have the proper cables, you can connect your Brother printer to your computer. For a USB connection, simply plug the USB cable into the appropriate port on your printer and then into your computer. For an Ethernet connection, plug one end of the Ethernet cable into your printer and the other end into your router.
- If your printer is wireless, you’ll need to connect it to your wireless network. To do this, you’ll need to know your network’s SSID and password. Once you have this information, you can follow the prompts on your printer’s control panel to connect to your network.