The Brother MFC-9130CW is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a color LCD display and can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet. The printer uses four color cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The Brother MFC-9130CW driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Brother MFC-9130CW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9130CW Driver:
- First, ensure that your computer meets the system requirements for the Brother MFC-9130CW printer.
- Next, locate the file you downloaded from our website. The file will be saved in your “Downloads” folder.
- Double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use your Brother MFC-9130CW printer.
The Brother MFC-9130CW is an all-in-one wireless printer that is ideal for small businesses or home offices. It has a print speed of up to 19ppm, and a color touchscreen display for easy navigation. It also has built-in WiFi and NFC for easy connectivity. The printer has a 250-sheet paper capacity, and it supports a variety of paper sizes, including letter, legal, and A4. It also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning, copying, and faxing.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Brother MFC-9130CW:
- Download and install the “Brother MFC-9130CW Driver” from the Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use your Brother printer with your computer.
Questions & Answers:
How do I connect my brother mfc9130cw to WiFi?
- Make sure your Brother machine has an active Internet connection.
- To connect your machine to a Wi-Fi network, open the control panel and navigate to the Network menu.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Once the connection is established, you should be able to print wirelessly from your Brother machine.
How do I install my brother?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Install the printer driver and software from the included CD or downloaded from the Brother website.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Test the printer by printing a test page.
How do I connect my Brother MFC 9330cdw to WiFi?
- To connect your Brother MFC 9330cdw to WiFi, first make sure that your router is turned on and broadcasting a signal.
- Next, open the control panel on your printer and navigate to the WiFi settings.
- Select the option to connect to a WiFi network, and then select your router’s SSID from the list of available networks.
- Enter your router’s password when prompted, and then wait for the printer to connect to the network. Once the connection is established, you should be able to print wirelessly from your Brother MFC 9330cdw.
How do I connect my Brother printer directly to my computer?
To connect your Brother printer directly to your computer, you will need to first locate the USB port on your printer. Once you have found the USB port, insert the USB cable into the port and then into the USB port on your computer. Once the cable is connected, turn on your printer. Your computer should now recognize the printer and you will be able to print from your computer.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Go to the Brother website and find the drivers for your specific printer model.
- Download the drivers and save them to your computer.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to use your Brother printer.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few possible reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer drivers are not installed properly. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the printer itself.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my wireless network?
- Check that your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Open the control panel of your Brother printer.
- Select the “Network” or “Wireless” tab.
- Choose the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option and follow the instructions on the screen to connect your printer to your wireless network.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi. The first thing you should check is the printer’s firmware. If the firmware is out of date, it might not be compatible with your Wi-Fi router. If that’s the case, you’ll need to update the firmware.
Another possibility is that the printer is too far away from the router. If the signal is weak, the printer might not be able to connect. Try moving the printer closer to the router to see if that helps.
It’s also possible that there’s something wrong with the Wi-Fi settings on the printer. Make sure that the SSID (network name) and password are entered correctly. If you’re not sure what they are, you can find them in the router’s documentation or on the bottom of the router.
If you’ve tried all of these things and the printer still won’t connect, it might be time to contact Brother customer support.
How do I install a printer driver?
A printer driver is a piece of software that tells your computer how to communicate with your printer. Without a printer driver, your printer will not be able to print.
There are two ways to install a printer driver: using the installation CD that came with your printer, or downloading the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
If you have the installation CD, simply insert it into your computer’s CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions. If you don’t have the CD, you can usually find the driver on the manufacturer’s website.
Just go to the website, find the support or downloads section, and enter your printer model number. The website will then show you a list of available drivers.
Download the driver that matches your computer’s operating system, and then double-click the file to install it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print from your computer. If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your computer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with cable?
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port on the back of your Brother printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your laptop.
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Wait for your laptop to automatically install the drivers for your Brother printer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer from your laptop.
How do I connect my printer via Wi-Fi?
- In order to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network, you will need to gather your network name and password.
- Next, you will need to locate your printer’s control panel and find the Wi-Fi setup menu.
- Once you are in the Wi-Fi setup menu, select the option to connect to a wireless network.
- Enter your network name and password when prompted and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
What is Wi-Fi Direct on Brother printer?
Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that allows two devices to connect to each other wirelessly without the need for an intermediate device, such as a router. This means that you can connect your Brother printer directly to your computer, smartphone, or tablet without the need for a Wi-Fi network. Wi-Fi Direct is useful for when you want to print something quickly and don’t want to go through the hassle of setting up a Wi-Fi network.