Without the correct driver installed, your computer will not be able to send print jobs to your printer. This can be extremely frustrating, especially if you need to print something urgently.
Luckily, it is easy to download and install the correct driver for your Brother MFC-9120CN printer. Simply click on one of the links below and follow the instructions.
Brother MFC-9120CN Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother MFC-9120CN Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Next” to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The Brother MFC-9120CN is an all-in-one color printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute in black and white and up to 17 pages per minute in color. The MFC-9120CN has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. It also has a color LCD display and connects to a computer via USB.
The Brother MFC-9120CN uses four colors of ink: black, cyan, magenta and yellow. The printer comes with a starter set of ink cartridges, but replacement cartridges can be purchased from Brother or from third-party retailers. The MFC-9120CN has a monthly duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Suggestions for How to Use Brother MFC-9120CN:
- Download and install the latest drivers for your Brother MFC-9120CN printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch the Brother MFC-9120CN Driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I download drivers for my Brother printer?
Before you can use your Brother printer, you need to download and install the latest drivers. Drivers are free, and easy to download.
To find the right drivers for your Brother printer, visit the support section of the Brother website.
In the support section, you will find a list of all the Brother printers. Find your printer model and click on the link.
On the next page, you will see a list of all the available drivers for your printer. Choose the driver that you want to download.
Click on the download button to download the driver. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to install it.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
Your Brother printer should now be working properly.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Brother MFC is a great printer for your home office.
- You can connect it to your computer via USB or Ethernet.
- The printer comes with software that makes it easy to set up and use.
- Once you have the printer installed, you can use it to print documents, photos, and more.
- If you have any problems with the printer, you can contact Brother customer support for help.
How do I install my brother?
- Before you begin, make sure that your brother has all of the necessary hardware and software.
- Once you have everything you need, start by unzipping the brother file.
- Next, open the “Install brother” file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to access your brother from the “Start” menu.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Go to the Brother website and search for your printer model.
- Under “Downloads” or “Support & Downloads”, look for a link to download the Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the download link and save the file to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install your Brother printer.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Connect the printer to the computer.
- Download the driver for the printer.
- Install the driver on the computer.
- Follow the instructions that come with the driver.
- Restart the computer.
- Try to print something.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
- The printer is not turned on. Make sure the printer is turned on and plugged into an outlet.
- The printer is not connected to the computer. Check that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB cable or other means.
- The printer drivers are not installed. In order for the printer to work properly, you need to have the latest drivers installed. You can usually download these from the Brother website.
- The printer is not compatible with your computer. Some printers are only compatible with certain types of computers. If your printer is not connecting to your computer, it could be because it is not compatible.
- There is a problem with the printer itself. If none of the above solutions work, there may be a problem with the printer itself. In this case, you may need to contact Brother customer support for further assistance.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my desktop computer?
- Check that your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your desktop computer.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of available printers.
- If prompted, enter the password for your wireless network.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the printer setup.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
In order to add a Brother printer in Windows 11, you will need to first install the Brother printer drivers. These can be found on the Brother website or on the included CD. Once the drivers are installed, you will need to open the Devices and Printers control panel. From here, you can add a printer by clicking the “Add a printer” button. You will then need to select the “Brother” printer from the list of available printers. Finally, you will need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer installation.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Connect the USB cable to the port on your laptop.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the port on your Brother printer.
- Your computer should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer.
How do I get Brother utilities on Windows 10?
There are a few different ways that you can get the Brother utilities on Windows 10. One way is to go to the Brother website and download the utilities from there. Another way is to use a third-party website that offers the utilities for download. Finally, you can use a program like Windows Update to get the utilities from Microsoft.
Once you have the utilities, you will need to install them. To do this, you will need to open the utilities file and follow the prompts. Once the utilities are installed, you will be able to use them to manage your Brother printer.
How do I update my Brother printer?
Before you update your Brother printer, you should check the website of the printer’s manufacturer to see if there are any new drivers or firmware available for your model.
If there are, you can download them and install them following the instructions on the manufacturer’s website.
It’s also a good idea to back up your printer’s settings before updating the firmware, in case anything goes wrong during the process.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Download the firmware file for your model of printer from the Brother website.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the Brother Control Center utility on your computer.
- Click on the “Device Settings” tab.
- Click on the “Update Firmware” button.
- In the “Update Firmware” dialogue box, click on the “Browse” button.
- Navigate to the folder on your computer where you extracted the firmware file, select the file, and click on the “Open” button.
- Click on the “Update” button.
- The firmware update will now begin. Do not disconnect the USB cable or power off the printer while the update is in progress.
How do I download Brother utility app?
- Go to the Brother website and select your model number from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Drivers & Downloads” tab and then click on the ” Utilities ” link.
- Select the “Brother Utilities” link and then click on the “Download” button.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the Brother Utilities app.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with a CD?
- Insert the Brother printer CD into your laptop’s CD drive.
- Wait for the CD to automatically launch the Brother printer installation wizard. If the CD doesn’t launch automatically, open “My Computer” and double-click on the CD icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Brother printer drivers on your laptop.
- Once the installation is complete, connect your Brother printer to your laptop using a USB cable.
- Turn on your Brother printer and your laptop should automatically detect and install the printer.
Now you should be able to print from your laptop to your Brother printer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
- To connect your Brother printer to your computer, you will need a USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable from your printer to an available USB port on your computer.
- Windows will automatically detect the presence of the Brother printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my wireless network?
- To connect your Brother printer to your wireless network, you will need to gather your network information and have it handy. This includes your network name (SSID) and password.
- Once you have this information, you can begin the process of connecting your printer to the network. On your printer, locate the wireless setup wizard. This is usually located in the printer’s menu.
- Follow the prompts in the wireless setup wizard. When prompted, enter your network information. The printer will then attempt to connect to your wireless network.
- If the connection is successful, you will be able to print wirelessly from your Brother printer.