If you have a Brother MFC-9010CN printer, you need to install a driver in order to use it. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Brother MFC-9010CN Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install Brother MFC-9010CN Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, choose a location for the extracted files.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- When the installation is complete, click “Finish”.
- The Brother MFC-9010CN is now ready to use.
The Brother MFC-9010CN is a color laser all-in-one printer with networking capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute in black and white and up to 4 pages per minute in color. It has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. It also has duplex printing and scanning capabilities. The Brother MFC-9010CN uses a Brother TN-210 series toner cartridge.
Hacks on How to Utilize Brother MFC-9010CN:
- Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your Brother MFC-9010CN printer.
- Try to print from a different application to see if the issue is with the specific software you are using.
- Check the printer’s status to see if it is online and ready to print.
- Make sure that the paper tray is loaded with the correct type and size of paper.
- If you are still having difficulty, contact Brother customer support for assistance.
Questions & Answers:
How do I download drivers for my Brother printer?
If you have a Brother printer, you can download drivers from the Brother website. Drivers are usually available for download from the Support & Downloads page for your particular model of printer. If you don’t see your model listed, try searching for it. Once you find the driver you need, simply download it and install it on your computer. If you’re not sure how to install the driver, consult the documentation that came with your printer or the Brother website.
How do I update my Brother printer driver Windows 10?
- Go to the Brother website and select your printer model from the list.
- Select the “Downloads” tab and then choose the “Driver” option.
- Follow the prompts to install the updated driver on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure the changes take effect.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is go to the Brother website and download the drivers for your printer model.
- Once the drivers are downloaded, open up the file and follow the prompts to install them on your computer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you’ll need to connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once your printer is connected, you should be able to use it without any issues.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive. If the Install Wizard doesn’t start automatically, open the CD drive in File Explorer and double-click the Setup.exe or Install.exe file.
- If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Restart your computer, if prompted, to complete the installation.
Why does my Brother printer Say driver unavailable?
- The printer is not turned on. Make sure the printer is turned on and plugged into the computer.
- The printer is not connected to the computer. Make sure the printer is connected to the computer via USB or Ethernet.
- The printer driver is not installed. Make sure the printer driver is installed on the computer. You can usually download the driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- The printer driver is not up to date. Make sure the printer driver is up to date. You can usually download the latest driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- The printer is not compatible with the computer. Make sure the printer is compatible with the computer. Check the printer’s specifications to see if it is compatible with the computer.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly connected to the computer via USB cable. Another possibility is that the printer is not selected as the default printer in your computer’s settings. Finally, it is possible that there is an issue with the printer driver software. If you have checked all of these things and the printer still is not connecting to your computer, you should contact Brother customer support for further assistance.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Choose “Create a new port” and select “Local Port” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the path to the printer driver. This will be the location of the printer driver file that you downloaded.
How do I download a printer driver in Windows 10?
Before you can use a printer, you’ll need to install its driver on your computer. Drivers are pieces of software that allow your computer to communicate with hardware devices. They’re usually provided by the device’s manufacturer.
- Connect your printer to your computer.
- On the Start menu, search for Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window, click Add a printer.
- In the Add a Printer window, click The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings, and then click Next.
- Select Use an existing port, and then click Next.
- Select a printer port, and then click Next.
- In the Manufacturer list, select the printer manufacturer.
- In the Printers list, select the printer model.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
- Begin by turning on your Brother printer and computer.
- Next, connect one end of a USB cable to the USB port on your Brother printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- Once the connection has been made, your computer should automatically detect and install the necessary drivers for your Brother printer.
- Finally, open the document or file that you wish to print and select the “Print” option. When prompted, select your Brother printer from the list of available printers and click “OK” to begin printing.
Should I update Brother printer firmware?
Before answering this question, it’s important to understand what firmware is and why it’s important to keep it updated. Firmware is a type of software that is embedded in a hardware device, such as a printer, and it controls how the device operates. Like any software, firmware can be updated to add new features or fix bugs.
So, should you update your Brother printer firmware? The answer is generally yes, as updating firmware can provide numerous benefits. For example, a firmware update might add new features to your printer or improve its print quality. Additionally, updating firmware can help to fix any bugs that have been discovered since the printer was originally released.
Of course, there are also a few potential downsides to updating Brother printer firmware. One is that the process can sometimes be complicated, and it’s possible to accidentally brick your printer if you don’t know what you’re doing. Additionally, a new firmware version might not be compatible with all of the software and hardware that you’re using.
Overall, updating Brother printer firmware is usually a good idea, as the potential benefits outweigh the risks. However, it’s important to be aware of the potential downsides before proceeding.
How do I check for updates on my Brother printer?
Another way to update your Brother printer is to use the Brother ControlCenter4 application. This application can be found on the Brother website or on the CD that came with your printer. Once the application is installed, open it and click on the “Check for Updates” button. The application will then search for the latest updates for your printer and install them.
How do I find my Brother printer firmware version?
- To find your Brother printer firmware version, open the Printers & Scanners section of your System Preferences.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of devices.
- Click the Options & Supplies button.
- Click the Driver tab.
- The firmware version will be listed under the Driver Information section.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
- Press the “Menu” button on your Brother printer.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the “General Setup” menu.
- Select the “Reset” option.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Select the “All Settings” option.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Select the “Reset” option.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Select the “Yes” option to confirm the reset.
- Press the “OK” button.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with cable?
- Unpack your Brother printer from its box and locate the USB cable.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the “Printer” port on the back of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Windows will automatically detect and install the drivers for your Brother printer. Once the installation is complete, you can print from your laptop to your Brother printer.
Where is the IP address on a Brother printer?
The IP address on a Brother printer is located in the settings menu. To find the IP address, go to the settings menu and look for the “Network” or “Wireless” settings. The IP address will be listed under the “Network” or “Wireless” settings.
How do I connect my Brother printer to WIFI?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is make sure that your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Next, open the control panel on your Brother printer and navigate to the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions on the wizard to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Once your printer is connected to your wireless network, you should be able to print from your computer without any problems.