The Brother MFC-8880DN is a printer that can be used in a variety of settings, from home offices to small businesses. It offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying, and can even be used to fax documents. The printer is relatively affordable, and its compact size makes it a good choice for those who don’t have a lot of space to spare. Setting up the printer is simple, and Brother provides a variety of drivers and software to make sure it works with your computer.
Brother MFC-8880DN Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install Brother MFC-8880DN Driver:
- Double-click on the “Brother MFC-8880DN Driver” download from our website.
- Once the download is complete, open the file by double-clicking on it.
- Once the extraction process is complete, open the folder that contains the extracted files.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Brother MFC-8880DN Specifications:
The Brother MFC-8880DN is a versatile all-in-one printer that is ideal for use in a small office or home office. It offers high-quality printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, all in one compact unit. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, and can print at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute. The scanner has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, and can scan at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute. The fax machine has a maximum resolution of 300 x 300 dpi, and can fax at speeds of up to 14.4 kbps. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, and a maximum paper capacity of 500 sheets. The unit also includes a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Brother MFC-8880DN:
- Always make sure that you have the most recent driver installed for your Brother MFC-8880DN printer.
- When printing documents, always select the correct paper type and size settings to avoid wasting paper and ink.
- If you are scanning a document, make sure to select the correct scan resolution to avoid losing important details.
- When copying documents, always use the “Fit to Page” setting to avoid wasting paper.
- Always clean the print heads when prompted by the printer software to avoid clogs and poor print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- Download the Brother printer drivers from the Brother website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the unzipped folder and double-click on the Brother printer driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Brother printer drivers.
How do I install Brother driver on PC?
Before you can use your Brother machine, you must install the driver. This article provides instructions on how to download and install the driver for your Brother machine.
If you have not already downloaded the driver, please go to the Brother Downloads website and select your model number. If you don’t know your model number, you can find it by looking on the front or back of your machine.
Once you have downloaded the driver, double click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother Customer Service.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- To install the Brother MFC, first connect the power cord to the machine and plug it into an outlet.
- Next, connect the included USB cable to the Brother MFC and your computer.
- Once the USB cable is connected, your computer will automatically install the drivers for the Brother MFC.
- After the drivers are installed, you can begin using the Brother MFC.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
There are a few different ways that you can go about downloading Brother scanner drivers. The first way is to go to the Brother website and look for the drivers that you need. Another way is to use a third-party website that offers drivers for a variety of different devices. Finally, you can always try to find the drivers yourself by doing a search on the internet.
If you decide to go to the Brother website, you will need to know the model number of your scanner. Once you have that information, you can simply search for the drivers that you need. If you can’t find the drivers that you need, you can always contact Brother customer support and they will be able to help you out.
If you decide to use a third-party website, you will need to be careful. There are a lot of websites out there that claim to have the drivers that you need, but they may not be legitimate. Make sure that you only download drivers from websites that you trust.
Finally, if you can’t find the drivers that you need anywhere else, you can always try to find them yourself. There are a lot of different places that you can look for drivers, but the best place to start is with a search engine like Google. Just type in the model number of your scanner and see what comes up. With a little bit of luck, you should be able to find the drivers that you need.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- Go to the Brother website and select your printer model from the drop-down menu.
- Download the drivers for your printer model.
- Install the drivers on your computer.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I install a new printer driver?
If you are prompted to reboot your computer, do so. Once your computer has restarted, open the Start menu and type “printer” into the search bar. Select your newly installed printer from the list of devices and try printing a test page.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few possible reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the printer’s drivers. Finally, it is also possible that there is a problem with the computer itself.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
If you have a printer connected to your Windows 10 computer, you’ll need to install a driver before you can start using it. Drivers are pieces of software that allow your computer to communicate with hardware devices. In the case of printers, the driver tells your computer how to send print jobs to the printer.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel. You can do this by searching for “devices and printers” in the Start menu.
- Select the printer you want to install the driver for from the list of devices.
- Click the “Add a printer” button.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select the “Add a local printer” option.
- Choose the port that your printer is connected to. If you’re not sure, you can select the “Detect my printer” option and Windows will try to find the printer for you.
- Select the printer driver you want to use from the list of drivers. If you’re not sure which one to choose, you can usually find the correct driver by checking the printer’s manufacturer website.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There are a few potential reasons why a driver might be unavailable. One possibility is that the driver is no longer being manufactured or supported by the company. This means that there are no new drivers being released for the device, so the existing drivers can become outdated and no longer work properly. Another possibility is that the driver is not compatible with the operating system you are using. This can happen if you upgrade to a new version of the OS without first checking to see if there are updated drivers available. In this case, you’ll need to either find an older version of the driver that is compatible with your OS, or find a different device that uses a more modern driver that is compatible with your OS.
What printer driver should I use for Brother printer?
There are a few different printer drivers that can be used for Brother printers, depending on the model and make of the printer. The most common drivers are the Brother MFC-J6920DW printer driver, and the Brother HL-2270DW printer driver. If you are unsure of which driver to use, you can always contact Brother customer support for assistance.
Why does my Brother printer says driver unavailable?
If you are trying to connect your Brother printer to your computer and it says that the driver is unavailable, there are a few things that you can try. First, make sure that you have the most recent driver installed for your Brother printer. You can do this by going to the Brother website and downloading the latest driver.
Once you have installed the latest driver, try restarting both your computer and your printer. This will sometimes resolve the issue. If you are still having trouble, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Brother printer software. Sometimes this can fix the issue.
If you are still having trouble, you may need to contact Brother customer support for further assistance.
How do I find printer drivers?
- Open the Start menu and search for ‘Devices and Printers’.
- In the Devices and Printers window, find your printer and double-click on it to open its properties window.
- On the General tab, click the ‘Print server properties’ button.
- In the Print Server Properties window, go to the Drivers tab. Here you will see a list of all the drivers installed for your printer. If you see the driver you need, click on it and then click the ‘Remove’ button to uninstall it.
How do I fix driver is unavailable?
There are a few things you can try if you’re getting the driver is unavailable error.
- Check to see if your drivers are up to date. You can do this by going to your device manager and seeing if there are any updates available for your drivers. If there are, install them and see if that fixes the problem.
- Try reinstalling the driver. Sometimes a driver can become corrupt and this can cause the driver is unavailable error. To reinstall the driver, go to your device manager, find the driver you want to reinstall, right-click on it, and select uninstall. Then, restart your computer and see if that fixes the problem.
- Try using a different USB port. Sometimes the problem can be with the USB port you’re using. Try plugging the device into a different USB port and see if that fixes the problem.
- Try using a different cable. If you’re using a USB cable to connect the device, try using a different cable. Sometimes the problem can be with the cable.
- If you’re still having the problem, you can try contacting the manufacturer of the device. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the problem.
Where are the printer drivers located in Windows 10?
The printer drivers are located in the Windows 10 control panel. To access them, go to the ” Devices and Printers ” section and select the ” Add a printer ” option. From there, you will be able to select the ” Use an existing port ” option and choose the printer driver that you want to use.