If you need a Brother MFC-8860DN Driver then you will need to go to the Brother website and download it from there. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Brother MFC-8860DN Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-8860DN Driver:
- After the “Brother MFC-8860DN Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in ZIP format, extract it to a folder.
- Find the “Setup.exe” file in the extracted folder and double-click it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
The Brother MFC-8860DN is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages and a maximum print speed of up to 35 pages per minute. It has a standard paper capacity of up to 250 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of up to 800 sheets. It has a standard memory of 64 MB and a maximum memory of 576 MB. It has a standard interface of USB 2.0 and an optional interface of Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Always make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Brother MFC-8860DN printer. This can be done by checking the Brother website or contacting their customer support.
- If you are having trouble printing, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet when you install the driver. This will ensure that the latest drivers are downloaded and installed.
- If you are still having trouble, contact Brother customer support for assistance.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Before you begin, make sure you have all the necessary materials. You will need the Brother MFC, a power cord, and an USB cable.
- Plug in the Brother MFC to an outlet and then connect the USB cable to the machine and your computer.
- On your computer, go to the Brother website and download the latest drivers and software for your model of Brother MFC.
- Once the software is downloaded, follow the prompts to install it on your computer.
- Now you are ready to use your Brother MFC. Refer to the instructions that came with your machine for more information on how to use it.
How do I install Brother utilities?
- Brother utilities can be installed by visiting the Brother website and downloading the appropriate software for your printer model.
- Once the software has been downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you will be able to access the Brother utilities from the Start menu.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer via USB cable. If you are using a wireless Brother printer, it is possible that the printer is not connected to the same wireless network as your computer. Finally, it is possible that there is an issue with the printer drivers on your computer. If you have followed all of the above steps and your Brother printer still will not connect to your computer, you should contact Brother customer support for further assistance.
What printer driver should I use for Brother printer?
There are a few factors to consider when deciding which printer driver to use for a Brother printer. The first is what operating system you are using. The second is what type of Brother printer you have. And the third is what type of printing you will be doing.
If you are using Windows, then you will want to use the Brother printer driver that is designed for Windows. If you are using Mac OS X, then you will want to use the Brother printer driver that is designed for Mac OS X. And if you are using Linux, then you will want to use the Brother printer driver that is designed for Linux.
The type of Brother printer you have will also dictate which printer driver you should use. For example, if you have a Brother laser printer, then you will want to use the Brother laser printer driver. If you have a Brother inkjet printer, then you will want to use the Brother inkjet printer driver.
Finally, the type of printing you will be doing will also dictate which Brother printer driver you should use. If you will be doing general printing, then you will want to use the Brother General printer driver. If you will be doing photo printing, then you will want to use the Brother Photo printer driver. And if you will be doing both general and photo printing, then you will want to use the Brother All-in-One printer driver.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Before you can install a printer driver in Windows 10, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of the driver that is compatible with your printer. To do this, you can either check the website of the printer manufacturer or run Windows Update.
- Once you have the latest printer driver, you need to open the Settings app. To do this, you can either search for it in the Start Menu or press the Windows key + I on your keyboard.
- In the Settings app, click on Devices.
- On the Devices page, click on Add a device.
- Windows will now search for devices that are connected to your PC. If your printer is connected, it should appear in the list of devices. Click on it and then follow the instructions to install the driver.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
Adding a Brother printer in Windows 11 is a very simple process. First, you will need to go to the “Start” menu and click on “Devices and Printers”. Next, you will need to click on the “Add a printer” button. After that, you will need to select the “Brother” printer from the list of available printers. Finally, you will need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer and download the latest driver for your printer model.
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the installation program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect your printer to the computer and turn it on.
- Windows will automatically detect the new printer and install the driver.
How do I connect my laptop to my Brother printer?
- Make sure your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Control Panel.
- Find your Brother printer in the list of devices and right-click on it.
- Go to the “Ports” tab and make sure the correct port for your Brother printer is selected.
- Click “OK” to save your changes.
- Try printing a test page to make sure your laptop is successfully connected to your Brother printer.
How do I install a scanner driver?
Before you install a scanner driver, you need to have a scanner that’s compatible with your computer’s operating system. To find out what kind of scanner you have, check the documentation that came with the scanner or look for a label on the scanner itself.
Once you know what kind of scanner you have, you can download the appropriate driver from the manufacturer’s website. Be sure to download the driver that’s compatible with your operating system.
Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to install it. Follow the prompts to complete the installation. Once the installation is finished, restart your computer to complete the process.
How do I scan from my Brother printer with Windows 10?
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer.
- Open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of scanners and cameras.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform.
- Click on “Scan” to start the scan.
How do I update my Brother printer driver Windows 10?
- To update your Brother printer driver on Windows 10, first open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Next, find your Brother printer in the list of devices, right-click it, and select Update Driver Software.
- Finally, follow the prompts to search for and install the updated driver.