The Brother MFC-8810DW is a reliable and affordable printer that is perfect for small businesses or home offices. This printer offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying, and it is also compatible with a variety of paper sizes and types. The Brother MFC-8810DW also has a variety of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
Brother MFC-8810DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install Brother MFC-8810DW Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, extract the files to a folder on your computer.
- Open the “Brother MFC-8810DW Driver” folder and double-click the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Brother MFC-8810DW printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the “Control Panel” and click “Devices and Printers”.
- Click “Add a printer” and follow the on-screen instructions to add the printer.
Brother MFC-8810DW Specifications:
The Brother MFC-8810DW is an all-in-one mono laser printer with scanning and copying capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 36ppm and a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and can scan in both color and black & white. The copier has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and can copy documents at up to 36ppm.
The MFC-8810DW also has built-in WiFi and Ethernet connectivity for easy networking. It is compatible with a variety of paper sizes, including Letter, Legal, and A4. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Brother MFC-8810DW:
- Download and install the latest Brother MFC-8810DW driver from the Brother website.
- Connect the Brother MFC-8810DW printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Brother Control Center application on your computer.
- Select the “Scan” tab and then click on the “Scan Now” button.
- Select the file format that you want to scan your document in and then click on the “Scan” button.
- Your scanned document will now be saved on your computer.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Brother MFC-8810DW Driver?
The Brother MFC-8810DW Driver can be installed by following the instructions in the installation manual.
2. Where can I find the Brother MFC-8810DW Driver?
The Brother MFC-8810DW Driver can be found on the Brother website.
3. How do I uninstall the Brother MFC-8810DW Driver?
The Brother MFC-8810DW Driver can be uninstalled by following the instructions in the uninstallation manual.
4. What are the system requirements for the Brother MFC-8810DW Driver?
The Brother MFC-8810DW Driver has the following system requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016, and Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.