The Brother MFC-795CW is an all-in-one color inkjet printer that offers print, copy, scan and fax capabilities. You can download the driver for this printer for free from the links below.
Brother MFC-795CW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-795CW Driver:
- Download the “Brother MFC-795CW Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the installation wizard and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Connect your Brother MFC-795CW printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- The installation process will begin automatically and once it is completed, you can start using your printer.
The Brother MFC-795CW is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. It has a color LCD display and can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 30 ppm. It uses four ink cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) and has a 100-sheet paper capacity.
The scanner has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan to a USB drive, email or a computer. The fax machine has a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi and can send and receive faxes. It also has a phone book that can store up to 100 numbers.
The Brother MFC-795CW measures 18.9 x 16.1 x 7.6 inches and weighs 25.8 pounds. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect your Brother MFC-795CW printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Brother MFC-795CW Driver software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I download drivers for my Brother printer?
- Go to the Brother website.
- Find your printer model in the list of products.
- Click on the “Drivers & Downloads” tab for your printer model.
- Select the operating system and version that you are using.
- Click on the “Download” button for the driver that you want to download.
- Follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the file to install the driver.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Go to the Brother website and select your model of MFC.
- Click “Accept” and then agree to the terms of the license agreement.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
How do I install my brother?
- Check if your brother printer is compatible with your computer. If it is, proceed to the next step. If it is not, you may need to purchase a new printer.
- Connect your brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the drivers for your brother printer. These can be found on the CD that came with your printer or on the brother website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your brother printer.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Download the driver for your printer model from the manufacturer’s website or from a reliable third-party site.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- If prompted, restart your computer to complete the installation.
- Try to print something to test if the driver has been successfully installed.
- If the printer still doesn’t work, repeat the above steps and make sure you download the correct driver for your printer model.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
The Brother printer is not connecting to the computer because the printer is not turned on. Make sure that the Brother printer is turned on and that the power cord is plugged into an outlet. Also, check to see if the USB cable is plugged into the computer and the Brother printer. If the USB cable is not plugged in, plug it in and then turn on the Brother printer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my desktop computer?
- Plug the USB cable into the back of the printer and into an available USB port on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Wait for your computer to detect the printer. This may happen automatically, or you may need to select the “Add a printer” option in your computer’s settings.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the prompts to finish adding the printer. This may include installing any necessary drivers.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
To add a Brother printer in Windows 11, you’ll need to first open the Devices and Printers control panel. To do this, you can either search for “Devices and Printers” in the Start menu, or you can find it in the Control Panel.
Once you’ve opened the Devices and Printers control panel, click on the “Add a printer” button in the top-left corner.
This will open the “Add Printer” wizard. Click on the “Add a local printer” option, and then click on the “Next” button.
On the next page, you’ll need to select the port that your Brother printer is connected to. If you’re not sure, you can usually just leave the “Default” option selected. Once you’ve selected the port, click on the “Next” button.
On the next page, you’ll need to select the printer model that you’re using. If you’re not sure, you can usually just select the ” Brother” option and then click on the “Next” button.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Make sure your Brother printer is turned on and connected to your computer via USB.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click on your Brother printer and select Printer Properties.
- In the Printer Properties window, go to the Ports tab.
- Select the USB port that your Brother printer is connected to and click OK.
- Now try to print a test page to see if the Brother printer is working properly.
How do I get Brother utilities on Windows 10?
- Brother utilities are software programs designed to work with Brother printers, scanners, and all-in-ones.
- To get Brother utilities on Windows 10, you’ll first need to download and install the Brother Control Center from the Brother website.
- Once the Brother Control Center is installed, you can launch it and then select the utilities you want to use.
- Some of the most popular Brother utilities include the Brother Scanner Utility, Brother Fax Utility, and Brother Printer Driver.
How do I update my Brother printer?
- Check if your Brother printer is connected to the internet. If it is, then proceed to the next step. If not, then you will need to connect it to a Wi-Fi network or use a USB cable to connect it to a computer.
- Go to the Brother website and find the Drivers & Downloads section.
- Select your model of printer from the list and then select the operating system that you are using.
- Download and install the most recent driver for your printer. This will ensure that your printer is able to communicate with your computer.
- Restart your computer and then try to print something. If the issue persists, then you may need to uninstall and reinstall the driver.
How do I download Brother utility app?
- The Brother utility app is available for download from the Brother website.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to install it on your computer.
- After the app is installed, you will be able to launch it and use it to manage your Brother printer.