The Brother MFC-255CW is a printer that can be used for a variety of purposes. In order to use it, you need to have the proper driver installed on your computer. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Brother MFC-255CW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-255CW Driver:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch it.
- The installation wizard will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Brother MFC-255CW printer.
Brother MFC-255CW Specifications:
The Brother MFC-255CW is a versatile and affordable all-in-one printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine. It features a compact design that makes it perfect for small office spaces. The Brother MFC-255CW also has wireless connectivity, so you can print from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Brother MFC-255CW:
- Download and install the Brother MFC-255CW Driver from the Brother website.
- Connect the Brother MFC-255CW printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Brother MFC-255CW Driver and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin using the Brother MFC-255CW printer.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- Download the latest drivers from the Brother website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Select “Printers” or “Printers and Faxes”, depending on your version of Windows.
- Click “Add a printer”.
- Click “Install printer driver”.
- Select “Brother” from the list of printer manufacturers.
- Select your model of Brother printer from the list of models.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer driver?
If you need to reinstall your Brother printer driver, there are a few different ways that you can do this. The first way is to go to the Brother website and download the newest driver for your printer model. Once you have downloaded the driver, you will need to unzip it and then run the installation file. Follow the prompts on the screen to install the driver.
Another way to reinstall your Brother printer driver is to use the CD that came with your printer. If you have lost your CD, you can usually find the driver for your printer model on the Brother website. Once you have downloaded the driver, you will need to unzip it and then run the installation file. Follow the prompts on the screen to install the driver.
If you are still having trouble installing your Brother printer driver, you can try using a driver update tool. Driver update tools scan your computer for outdated drivers and then install the latest drivers for you. This is the easiest way to reinstall your Brother printer driver.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Go to the Brother website and select your model of printer.
- Download the installation software and run the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer drivers and software.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the installation process.
How do I install Brother utilities?
- Go to the Brother website and download the Brother utilities software.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, launch the Brother utilities software from your computer’s applications menu.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- Download the drivers for your specific Brother printer model from the Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer via USB cable.
- Install the drivers you downloaded in Step 1. Your computer should now be able to communicate with your Brother printer.
How do I install a new printer driver?
In order to install a new printer driver, you must first download the driver from the manufacturer’s website. Once the driver has been downloaded, you will need to open the file and follow the instructions provided. In most cases, you will be prompted to restart your computer once the installation is complete.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on or plugged into an outlet. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly connected to the computer via USB cable. You may also need to install the Brother printer drivers on your computer. If you have installed the drivers and the printer still does not connect, the issue could be with the Brother printer itself and you may need to contact Brother customer support for assistance.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
Before you can use a printer, you must install the printer driver on your computer.
- To install a printer driver in Windows 10, first open the Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound, and then click on Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a Printer.
- Click on the printer that you want to install, and then click on Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
The meaning of “driver is unavailable” can vary depending on the context in which it is used. In general, however, it means that the driver (or person who is driving the vehicle) is not able to continue driving for some reason. This could be because the driver is tired, sick, or distracted. It could also be because the vehicle is not functioning properly or there is some other issue that prevents the driver from being able to drive.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Unplug your Brother printer from the power outlet and disconnect any cables that are connected to it.
- Locate the USB port on your Brother printer and plug in the USB cable.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Your Brother printer should now be connected to your laptop via USB.
How do I connect my laptop to my Brother printer?
- Make sure your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.