The Brother HL-L8350CDW is a color laser printer that is ideal for small to medium businesses. It offers fast print speeds of up to 33ppm, duplex printing, and wireless connectivity. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver:
- Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver can be found on our website.
- After the download is completed, open the file and follow the instructions provided.
- Connect your Brother HL-L8350CDW printer to your computer.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to finish the installation process.
The Brother HL-L8350CDW is a high-performance color laser printer designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It offers fast print speeds of up to 33ppm, high-quality output, and flexible connectivity options. The Brother HL-L8350CDW also comes with a variety of time-saving features, such as two-sided printing and an optional high-yield toner cartridge.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and that you have the latest drivers for your Brother HL-L8350CDW printer.
- Go to the Brother website and download the latest drivers for your printer.
- Unzip the driver file and install it on your computer.
- Connect your Brother HL-L8350CDW printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I install my Brother printer driver to my computer?
Before you can use your Brother printer, you need to install the printer driver on your computer. The printer driver is what tells your computer how to communicate with the printer and how to use all of its features. You can usually find the printer driver on the Brother website, and you can usually find installation instructions there as well. If you can’t find the printer driver or installation instructions on the Brother website, you can try searching for them on Google.
Once you’ve found the printer driver, you need to download it and install it on your computer. The installation process is usually pretty straightforward, but if you run into any problems, you can usually find help on the Brother website or on Google.
Once the printer driver is installed, you should be able to use your Brother printer without any problems. If you have any trouble using the printer, you can usually find help on the Brother website or on Google.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support section.
- Enter your model number in the search field and select your model from the list of results.
- Select the operating system you are using and then select the “Downloads” tab.
- Locate the driver you need and download it to your computer. Follow the instructions provided by Brother to install the driver.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the printer driver and software from the included CD.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
In Windows, you can install a printer driver either through the Add Printer Wizard or by manually downloading and installing the driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- Open the Add Printer Wizard by clicking Start > Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select Add a local printer.
- Choose the port where the printer is connected, and then click Next.
- Select the printer manufacturer and model, and then click Next.
- If prompted, choose whether to install the printer driver with or without the printer software.
- Go to the printer manufacturer’s website, and then navigate to the Support or Downloads section.
- Find the driver that you need, and then download it.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install the driver.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support page for your specific printer model.
- On the support page, look for the “Drivers & Downloads” section.
- Under “Drivers & Downloads,” select the operating system that you’re using on your computer. Then, select the “Download” button for the full driver and software package.
- Once the download is complete, run the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install your Brother printer.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons as to why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Check to see if the printer is plugged into an outlet and if the power button is illuminated. If the printer is turned on and you still cannot get it to connect to your computer, then the issue could be with the printer’s drivers. Go to Brother’s website and look for your printer model. Once you find your model, look for updated drivers that you can download and install. Another potential reason as to why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer could be that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Check the USB cable that is connecting the printer to the computer to make sure that it is plugged in securely. Also, try using a different USB port on the computer. If you still cannot get the printer to connect to your computer, then you may need to contact Brother’s customer support for further assistance.
How do I make my printer driver available?
- Make sure your printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select the “Sharing” tab.
- Enter a share name for the printer. This is the name that other computers on your network will use to identify the printer.
- Click “OK” to save your changes.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
If your printer doesn’t have a built-in driver that works with Windows 10, you’ll need to install a third-party driver.
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer and select the support section.
- In the search box, type the model number of your printer, and then select Submit.
- On the Drivers & Software page, select the driver that you want to download, and then select Download.
- If prompted, select a location to save the file, and then select Save.
- Double-click the downloaded file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Why does my printer Say driver unavailable?
If you see the error message “Driver Unavailable” when you try to print, it means your computer is unable to communicate with your printer. This is usually caused by one of three things: an outdated or corrupted printer driver, a misconfigured printer, or a problem with your computer’s USB port.
To fix this problem, you’ll need to update your printer driver, reconfigure your printer, or troubleshoot your computer’s USB port.
How do I install a printer driver scanner?
- Download the printer driver scanner from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Run the installer file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect the printer scanner to the computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
How do I connect my brother scanner to my computer?
In order to connect your brother scanner to your computer, you will need to use a USB cable. Once you have connected the USB cable, you will need to install the software that came with the scanner. Once the software is installed, you should be able to use the scanner.