The Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the printer. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Brother HL-L2360DW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver on Your PC:
- Run the “Brother HL-L2360DW Driver” file you downloaded.
- If prompted, choose the location where you want to install the driver.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installing the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can use it with your Brother HL-L2360DW printer.
Brother HL-L2360DW Details:
The Brother HL-L2360DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser printer for home or small office use. With print speeds up to 27ppm and wireless networking, it’s easy to see why this printer is a popular choice.
The Brother HL-L2360DW has a print speed of up to 27ppm, making it a great choice for those who need to print documents quickly. It also has wireless networking, so you can easily connect it to your home or office network.
The Brother HL-L2360DW has a 250-sheet paper capacity, so you can print large documents without having to reload the paper tray frequently. It also has a manual feed slot, so you can print on different types of paper, such as envelopes and labels.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Brother HL-L2360DW:
- Check the Brother website for the latest drivers for your printer model.
- Download and install the driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Questions & Answers:
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- Go to the Brother website and locate the driver you need for your printer model.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Unzip the file and double-click on the installer. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer driver?
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support section.
- Enter your model number in the search field and select your model from the drop-down menu.
- Select the operating system you are using and then click the “Search” button.
- Click the “Download” button next to the driver you wish to install.
- Run the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I know if my Brother printer driver is installed?
If you have a Brother printer, the best way to find out if the driver is installed is to open the printer’s control panel and look for the driver’s icon. If you see the icon, then the driver is likely installed. If you don’t see the icon, you can try searching for the driver on the Brother website or contacting Brother customer support.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
- Go to the Brother website.
- Find the Support section.
- Find your model of scanner.
- Download the driver for your specific model and operating system.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can usually download the drivers for your Brother printer from the Brother website. Once you’ve downloaded the drivers, you can follow the instructions below to install them.
- Connect the Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts to install the drivers.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your Brother printer with your computer.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Connect your printer to the PC using a USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- In the Devices and Printers control panel, click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a local printer.
- On the Choose a printer port page, make sure the Use an existing port option is selected, and then click Next.
- On the Find a printer by other options page, click the printer manufacturer and model, and then click Next.
- On the Install the printer driver page, click Next.
- If you are prompted to choose a printer driver, click the driver that you want to install, and then click Next.
- Follow the rest of the wizard instructions to complete the printer driver installation.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. Finally, the printer might not be compatible with the computer.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
If you have a printer connected to your Windows 10 computer, you’ll need to install a driver before you can use it. Drivers are small pieces of software that tell your computer how to communicate with your printer.
Windows will now search for and install the appropriate driver for your printer.
Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use your printer with no issues. If you’re having trouble installing the driver, you can always contact the printer’s manufacturer for assistance.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the meaning of “driver is unavailable” can vary depending on the context in which it is used. However, one possible interpretation is that the person asking the question is having difficulty finding a particular driver or piece of software that they need in order to use a certain piece of hardware or software. In this case, the person may need to contact the manufacturer of the hardware or software in question in order to obtain the necessary driver or software.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to your computer via the USB cable.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select Add a local printer.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of available printers and click Next.
- Select Use an existing port and select USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB) from the drop-down list.
- Click Next and follow the remaining prompts to finish installing your Brother printer.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- Click on the Start Menu and select Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a Printer from the top menu.
- Select Add a Local Printer.
- Select the printer port that your Brother printer is connected to and click Next.
- Select the manufacturer and model number of your Brother printer and click Next.
- Enter a name for your printer and click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
How do I connect my laptop to my Brother printer?
- Check that your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Control Panel.
- Find your Brother printer in the list of devices and double-click it.
- Click “Next” and follow the prompts to finish connecting your printer to your laptop.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
If your Brother printer is not appearing in the list of available printers, you may need to make it discoverable. To do this, open the Brother control center and select the network tab. Then, click the ” change settings ” button and select the ” enable network discovery ” checkbox. Once you’ve done this, your Brother printer should appear in the list of available printers.
How do I setup my Brother printer wirelessly?
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with the printer.
- Open the “Control Center” application on your computer. This can be found in the “Applications” folder on a Mac, or in the “Start” menu on a Windows PC.
- Click on the “Printers” icon in the “Control Center” window.
- Click on the “Add Printer” button.
- Select the “Brother” printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- Select the “Wireless” connection type.
- Enter the wireless network SSID and password, if prompted.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- Your Brother printer should now be added to the list of available printers.
Where do you find the IP address on your printer?
The IP address of your printer can be found in the control panel of your printer. In the control panel, you will see an option that says “Network” or “Network Settings”. Click on that option and you will see the IP address of your printer.