The Brother HL-5470DWT is a reliable and affordable monochrome laser printer with wireless and Ethernet connectivity. It is ideal for small businesses or home offices that need fast, professional-quality printing. This printer has a duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages per month, making it durable and reliable. The Brother HL-5470DWT also has a deep sleep mode that conserves energy, making it more environmentally friendly.
Brother HL-5470DWT Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-5470DWT Driver:
- First, you need to open the downloaded file and extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Then, you need to open the “Control Panel” and then go to “Printers and Devices”.
- Click on “Add a printer” and then select “Local printer”.
- Select the “Brother HL-5470DWT Driver” and then click on “Next”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and then click on “Finish” when the installation is completed.
The Brother HL-5470DWT is a reliable, high-performance monochrome laser printer designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It features wireless and wired networking capabilities, and prints at speeds of up to 40ppm. The HL-5470DWT also has a 250-sheet paper capacity, expandable to 800 sheets with optional trays.
The Brother HL-5470DWT’s wireless connectivity allows you to print from virtually anywhere in your office or home. The printer also features an integrated duplexer for two-sided printing, and supports a variety of media types and sizes. The HL-5470DWT has a monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages, making it a reliable workhorse for busy offices.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the “Brother HL-5470DWT Driver” from the official Brother website.
- Connect your Brother HL-5470DWT printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Brother HL-5470DWT Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can start using your Brother HL-5470DWT printer.
How do I download drivers for my Brother printer?
In order to download drivers for your Brother printer, you will need to visit the Brother website and select your printer model from the drop-down menu. Once you have selected your model, you will be taken to a page with a list of available drivers. Select the driver that you wish to download and then click on the “Download” button.
If you are unsure of which driver you need, you can also use the “Brother Driver Finder” tool on the Brother website. This tool will scan your computer and identify any Brother printers that are connected. Once it has identified your printers, it will provide a list of available drivers.
How do I install Brother utilities in Windows 10?
- Download the Brother utilities installation file from the Brother website.
- Double-click the installation file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Brother utilities from the Start menu.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Download the latest drivers for your Brother printer from the Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the drivers you downloaded in step 1.
That’s it! You should now be able to use your Brother printer without the CD.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my desktop computer?
- Check that your Brother printer and desktop computer are turned on, and that they are connected to the same wireless network.
- On your desktop computer, open the Printers & Scanners settings.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Wait for your Brother printer to appear in the list of devices, then click on it to select it.
- Click Add device to finish adding your Brother printer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my Lenovo laptop?
- Start by turning on your Brother printer and making sure that it is properly plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Next, open up your Lenovo laptop and go to the “Start” menu.
- From here, click on the “Control Panel” option.
- In the Control Panel, click on the “Hardware and Sound” tab.
- Under the “Hardware and Sound” tab, click on the “Printers” option.
- On the “Printers” page, click on the “Add a printer” option.
- This will open up the “Add Printer Wizard.” Click on the “Next” button to continue.
- On the next page, select the “Local printer attached to this computer” option and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you should see a list of all of the printers that are currently connected to your computer. Find your Brother printer on the list and click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select the printer driver that you want to use. Select the appropriate driver from the list and click on the “Next” button.
How do I install my Brother HL 2270dw printer?
- Find a spot for your printer. It should be near your computer and have enough room for the paper tray.
- Unpack your printer and remove all the packaging materials.
- Follow the instructions in the setup booklet to connect your printer to the power socket and your computer.
- Install the printer driver and software from the Brother website or the CD that came with your printer.
How do I connect my Acer laptop to my Brother printer?
- Ensure that your Brother printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer.
- Under the “Printers” heading, right-click on your Brother printer and select “Printer Properties.” Click on the ” Ports ” tab and verify that the correct port is selected. If not, select the correct port and click “Apply” followed by “OK.” Your Brother printer should now be properly connected to your Acer laptop.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the driver for your printer model.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable, then turn on the printer.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the appropriate driver. If it doesn’t, go to Devices and Printers in the Control Panel, right-click on the printer, and select Update Driver Software. Then follow the prompts to install the driver.
How do I connect my Brother scanner to Windows 10?
- First, you’ll need to connect the Brother scanner to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once the scanner is connected, you’ll need to install the Brother scanner drivers on your computer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to use your Brother scanner with Windows 10.
How do I connect my Brother scanner to Windows 11?
- Finally, under the “General” tab, you will need to click on the “Change Settings” button and then select the “Brother” tab. From here, you will need to select the “Brother Scanner” option and then click on the “OK” button. Your scanner should now be properly connected to Windows 11.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- To add a Brother printer in Windows 11, first open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click the Add a printer button.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select the Brother printer you want to add, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard to complete the installation.