The Brother HL-4570CDW is a color laser printer that is ideal for small businesses or home offices. It offers fast print speeds, high-quality output, and a variety of features that make it a versatile and user-friendly printer.
Brother HL-4570CDW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-4570CDW Driver on Your PC:
- If you have not already done so, please download the Brother HL-4570CDW Driver from our website.
- Once the download is completed, please double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- You will be asked to choose the language you wish to install the driver in. Please select your language and click “OK”.
- The next screen will ask you to agree to the terms and conditions of the software license agreement. Please read through the agreement and click “I Agree” if you agree to the terms.
- The next screen will ask you to choose the installation location for the driver. It is recommended that you leave the default location and click “Next”.
- The next screen will ask you to choose the printer connection method. Please select “USB” and click “Next”.
The Brother HL-4570CDW is a digital color printer that offers high-quality printing and fast speeds. It has a maximum printing speed of up to 30 pages per minute and a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. It also has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
The Brother HL-4570CDW also offers wireless and Ethernet connectivity, making it easy to connect to your network. It also has a 2.7-inch color touch screen display for easy navigation. Additionally, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Brother HL-4570CDW:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and that you have the latest version of the driver installed.
- Connect your Brother HL-4570CDW printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print to your Brother HL-4570CDW printer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Brother HL-4570CDW driver on my computer?
Make sure you have the Brother HL-4570CDW driver downloaded to your computer. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
2. How do I know if I have the Brother HL-4570CDW driver installed on my computer?
To check if you have the Brother HL-4570CDW driver installed on your computer, go to Start > Devices and Printers. If the Brother HL-4570CDW printer is listed, then the driver is installed on your computer.
3. How do I uninstall the Brother HL-4570CDW driver from my computer?
To uninstall the Brother HL-4570CDW driver from your computer, go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Locate the Brother HL-4570CDW driver in the list of installed programs and click on Uninstall. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.