The Brother HL-2240 is a digital monochrome laser printer. It offers fast printing at up to 24 pages per minute and high-quality output with up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution. The printer also features automatic duplex printing for producing two-sided documents.
Brother HL-2240 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Brother HL-2240 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Install” to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, your Brother HL-2240 printer should be ready to use.
The Brother HL-2240 is a compact, monochrome laser printer. It’s designed for home and small office use. It has a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. The HL-2240 also has a manual feed slot for envelopes and other specialty media.
The Brother HL-2240 has a 250-sheet paper capacity. It connects to your computer via USB or parallel port. It’s compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The HL-2240 measures 14.2 x 14.8 x 7.2 inches and weighs 14.3 pounds.
The Brother HL-2240 is an affordable, compact laser printer that’s designed for home and small office use. It has a fast print speed and high print quality. It also has a manual feed slot for envelopes and other specialty media.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Brother HL-2240:
- Download the Brother HL-2240 Driver from the Brother website.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Connect your Brother HL-2240 printer to your computer.
- Use the Brother HL-2240 Driver to print documents from your computer.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
If you’re installing a Brother printer driver for the first time, you’ll need to make sure you have the latest version from the Brother website. To do this, go to the support section of the website and enter your printer model number in the search box. This will bring up a list of available drivers for your printer. Select the one that’s appropriate for your computer’s operating system and download it to your desktop.
Once the driver file has finished downloading, double-click on it to begin the installation process. You may be prompted to restart your computer when the installation is complete. After your computer has restarted, connect your Brother printer to the computer using a USB cable. Windows will automatically detect the new hardware and install the appropriate drivers.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer driver?
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support section.
- Find your printer model and select the appropriate driver for your operating system.
- Download the driver file to your computer.
- Uninstall any existing Brother printer drivers from your computer.
- Install the downloaded driver file.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer and turn it on.
- Follow any remaining prompts to complete the installation.
How do I install a Brother HL 2240d printer?
To install a Brother HL 2240d printer, you’ll need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable, and then install the printer drivers. The Brother website provides detailed instructions for doing this. Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to the printer from any program on your computer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- Visit the Brother website and download the printer’s software.
- Use a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Use a Bluetooth connection to connect the printer to your computer.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver for your printer model.
- Unzip the downloaded file and launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect your printer to the computer and turn it on.
- Windows will automatically detect the new printer and install the drivers.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer drivers are not installed on the computer. Finally, it is possible that the printer is not compatible with the computer.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Before you can install a printer driver in Windows 10, you’ll need to find a compatible driver for your printer. You can do this by visiting the manufacturer’s website and searching for your printer model.
- Once you’ve found a compatible driver, download it to your computer. Then, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- If you’re prompted, restart your computer after the driver has been installed.
- Once your computer has restarted, you should be able to use your printer. If you’re still having trouble, try troubleshooting your printer driver.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There could be a few different reasons as to why your computer is telling you that the driver is unavailable. The driver could be outdated, corrupted, or simply not compatible with your computer’s operating system. If you’re not sure what driver you need, you can usually find out by going to the manufacturer’s website for your computer or device.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- Open the Brother control center on your computer.
- Click on the “Network” tab.
- Select the “Brother printer” from the list of available devices.
- Click the “Make Discoverable” button.
Your Brother printer should now be discoverable by your computer. If it still does not appear, you may need to restart your computer or the printer.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- Open the Settings app by clicking the Start button, then clicking Settings.
- Click Devices, then click Add a printer or scanner. If Windows doesn’t find your printer, click the link for your printer’s manufacturer and follow their instructions.
- Click the printer you want to add, then click Add device.
If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
How do I setup my Brother printer wirelessly?
- Begin by placing the Brother machine within range of your wireless router. Keep in mind that the signal strength of your wireless router can vary depending on such factors as the location, number of walls, or other obstructions between the machine and router.
- Make sure that the printer’s power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet and then press the power button to turn on the machine.
- Next, open the paper output tray. Then, open the scanner unit and raise the scanner cover until it locks into place.
- Locate the Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) button on your wireless router. To connect using the WPS button, press and hold the WPS button on the machine for about two seconds. Then, within two minutes, press the WPS button on your wireless router. The Wi-Fi lamp on the machine will light up when the machine is successfully connecting to the network.
- Once the machine is connected to the network, the power lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- You can now close the scanner unit and paper output tray.
- To print a Network Configuration Page which lists the current network settings, press the Menu button. Then use the arrow keys to select the Network option, press OK, and select Print Report.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with cable?
- Plug one end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on your Brother printer.
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Windows will automatically detect and install the drivers for your Brother printer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer.
How do I get Brother Utilities on my desktop?
There are a few different ways that you can get the Brother Utilities software onto your desktop computer. One way is to download the software from the Brother website. Another way is to install the software from a CD that came with your Brother printer.
If you want to download the software from the Brother website, you will need to know the model number of your Brother printer. Once you have this information, you can go to the Brother website and enter the model number into the search bar. This will bring up a list of available downloads for your printer. Choose the “Brother Utilities” download and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
If you have the Brother Utilities software CD, insert it into your computer’s CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to access the Brother Utilities software from your desktop.
Where do you find the IP address on your printer?
The IP address on your printer can be found in the settings menu. To access the settings menu, press the menu button on the printer control panel. The IP address will be listed under the “Network” or “Wireless” section.
How do I download Brother utility app?
- The Brother utility app is a great way to manage your Brother printer from your mobile device.
- Once you find the app, select the “Download” button and follow the on-screen instructions. After the app is installed on your device, you’ll be able to access all of the features and options that it has to offer.
How do I uninstall my Brother printer?
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on “Uninstall a program” or “Add/Remove Programs”.
- Locate your Brother printer in the list of installed programs and click on it.
- Click “Uninstall” to begin the uninstall process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation.