The Brother HL-2220 is a monochrome laser printer. It offers fast printing at up to 22 pages per minute and high-quality output with up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution. The printer has a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and a manual feed slot for envelopes and other specialty media. It also features duplex printing for producing two-sided documents. The Brother HL-2220 is a versatile and affordable printer for home and small office use.
Brother HL-2220 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2220 Driver:
- After the “Brother HL-2220 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a folder using any decompressing tool.
- Find the setup file from the extracted folder.
- Double-click on the setup file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
The Brother HL-2220 is a compact, monochrome laser printer. It offers high-quality printing at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, and can print at speeds of up to 22 pages per minute. The HL-2220 also features automatic duplex printing for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper, and has a 250-sheet paper capacity. Connectivity options include USB and Ethernet, and the HL-2220 is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the “Brother HL-2220 Driver” from the Brother website.
- Connect your Brother HL-2220 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Brother HL-2220” printer from the list of available printers.
- Click the “Print” button to print your document.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
Before you begin, you will need a USB cable and the printer’s software or driver CD.
- On the model’s support page, click “Drivers & Downloads”.
- Select your operating system from the drop-down menu and click “Search”.
- Find the driver you want to install and click “Download”.
- Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the prompts to install the driver.
- Connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Follow any additional instructions that may appear on your screen.
How do I know if my Brother printer driver is installed?
If your Brother printer is connected to your computer, you can check if the driver is installed by looking in the Devices and Printers section of the Control Panel. The Brother printer should be listed here. If it is not, then the driver is not installed.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
- Visit the Brother website.
- Find the downloads section.
- Choose your model of scanner and download the drivers.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Unplug the USB cable from the back of your printer, if it is connected.
- Open the start menu, and search for “Control Panel”.
- In the Control Panel, open “Hardware and Sound”, and then select “Devices and Printers”.
- In the Devices and Printers window, select “Add a Printer”.
- In the Add Printer window, select “Add a Local Printer”.
- Choose the printer port that your printer is connected to. If you’re not sure, select “USB001 (Virtual Printer Port for USB)”.
- Select your printer from the list of printer drivers. If your printer is not listed, select “Have Disk”, and browse to the location of your printer driver.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish installing your printer driver.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- Check if your Brother printer and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network. If they aren’t, connect them to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select “Brother” from the list of printer manufacturers.
- Select your Brother printer model from the list of printers. Follow the prompts to finish adding your printer.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer drivers are not installed on the computer. Finally, it is possible that the Brother printer is not compatible with the computer.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Before you can install a printer driver in Windows 10, you need to have a printer installed and connected to your PC.
- Once you have your printer set up, open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I on your keyboard.
- In the Settings app, click Devices, then click Printers & scanners.
- Under the “Printers & scanners” section, click Add a printer or scanner.
- Windows will search for and install the drivers for your printer automatically. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your printer.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There can be a few different reasons why a computer might say that a driver is unavailable. One reason could be that the driver is no longer available from the manufacturer and so it can’t be installed on the computer. Another reason could be that the driver is corrupted or damaged and so can’t be used. Finally, the computer might not be able to find the driver because it’s not in the correct location. If you’re seeing this error message, you’ll need to troubleshoot the issue to determine the cause and then take the appropriate action to fix it.
How do I setup my Brother printer wirelessly?
Assuming you have a wireless router set up and your computer is already connected to the Internet wirelessly, the process of setting up your Brother printer to work wirelessly should be relatively simple. The first thing you’ll need to do is find the SSID (name) and password for your wireless network. Once you have that information, you can follow the instructions that came with your printer to connect it to your wireless network. Once it’s connected, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- Click the Start button, and then click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Under Choose a printer port, click Use an existing port, and then click Next.
- Under Install the printer driver, click Brother, and then click Next.
- Follow the remaining steps to complete the printer installation.
Are Brother printers compatible with Windows 10?
Yes, Brother printers are compatible with Windows 10. You can find Brother printers that support Windows 10 by checking the system requirements on the product page of the Brother website or by contacting Brother customer support.