The Brother HL-1210W is a compact and affordable monochrome laser printer. It is ideal for home or small office use. The printer has a fast print speed of up to 27ppm and produces high-quality prints. The Brother HL-1210W also has wireless connectivity, so you can print from your mobile devices.
Brother HL-1210W Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-1210W Driver:
- Brother HL-1210W Driver can be found on our website.
- The driver can be found in the “Downloads” section of our website.
- Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts during the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- The Brother HL-1210W Driver is now installed and ready to use.
The Brother HL-1210W is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser printer for home or small office use. This printer delivers professional-quality results with up to 19ppm print speed and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. The HL-1210W also features wireless and wired connectivity, making it easy to share with others on your network. Plus, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of your product.
Tips and Tricks:
- Check that your Brother HL-1210W printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download and install the latest drivers for your Brother HL-1210W printer from the Brother website.
- Open the document or file you want to print.
- Select the Brother HL-1210W printer as your printer of choice.
- Click the Print button.
How do I setup my Brother HL 1210w?
- Begin by connecting the power cord to the back of the printer and plugging it into an outlet.
- Next, connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected, you will need to install the drivers. Drivers can be found on the Brother website or on the included CD.
- After the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your Brother HL 1210w.
How do I connect my HL 1210w to WiFi?
- Open the control panel and select the ‘Network and Internet’ category.
- Select the ‘Networking’ tab.
- In the ‘Wireless network properties’ window, select the ‘Security’ tab.
- In the ‘Network security key’ section, enter the WiFi password.
- Select ‘OK’ to save the changes.
Your HL 1210w should now be connected to WiFi.
How do I reset my Brother HL 1210w printer?
- To reset your Brother HL 1210w printer, you will need to press and hold the ‘go’ button on the printer for about 5 seconds.
- After doing this, the printer will enter into a ‘self-test’ mode and will print out a test page.
- Once the test page has been printed, you can release the ‘go’ button and the printer will return to its normal mode.
- If you need to reset the printer again, simply repeat the steps above.
- If you have any further questions or problems, please refer to your printer’s user manual or contact Brother customer support.
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer to my computer?
- Make sure your Brother wireless printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Select “Brother” from the list of printer manufacturers.
- Select your Brother wireless printer model from the list of printers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I test my Brother HL 1210w?
- Connect the Brother HL 1210w to your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the “Print” option in your word processing or other software program.
- Choose the Brother HL 1210w as your printer.
- Print a test page.
How do I connect my Brother printer without USB?
- Check that your Brother printer has an Ethernet port. If it does not, then you cannot connect it without USB.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your Brother printer to your computer.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel.
- Click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Change adapter settings”.
- Right-click on the icon for your Ethernet connection and select “Properties”.
- Select the “Sharing” tab.
- Check the box next to “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.
- Click “OK”.
- On your Brother printer, open the control panel.
- Select “Network”.
- Select “TCP/IP”.
- Select “Auto-obtain IP Address”.
- Select “Auto-obtain DNS server address”.
- Press “OK”.
Your Brother printer should now be connected to your computer without USB.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop without the CD?
- Check if your Brother printer is compatible with your laptop. Make sure that your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer and follow the prompts to add your Brother printer.
Once you’ve added your Brother printer, you should be able to print wirelessly from your laptop.
How do I connect my Brother printer to WiFi Direct?
- Make sure that your Brother printer is powered on and within range of your wireless router.
- Press the WiFi Direct button on your printer. This will put the printer into WiFi Direct mode.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the WiFi settings and look for a network named “Brother-XXXX” (XXXX will be the last 4 digits of your printer’s serial number).
- Connect to this network. Once connected, open a browser and enter the URL “http://www.brother-XXXX.local” (again, XXXX will be the last 4 digits of your printer’s serial number).
- This will open the Brother WiFi Direct Setup page. Follow the instructions on this page to connect your printer to your wireless network.
How do I find IP address for Brother printer?
- Check the Brother printer’s control panel. The IP address may be listed on a status page. For instructions on how to print a status page, see the documentation that came with your printer.
- Use the Brother Printer Driver. The IP address will be listed under the printer’s settings.
- Use a web browser to access the Brother web interface. The IP address will be listed on the main page.
- Use a tool that scans for local devices on your network. Many routers have built-in tools that will show you the IP addresses of devices connected to the router. You can also use a tool like Advanced IP Scanner (free).
How do I access my Brother printer’s web interface?
To access your Brother printer’s web interface, you will need to type the URL of your printer into a web browser. The URL will typically be something like http://192.168.1.1 or http://brother.local.
Once you have entered the URL, you will be prompted to enter a username and password. The default username and password for most Brother printers is “admin”.
Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of the features and settings of your printer. You can change things like the network settings, printer language, and paper size. You can also view the current status of your printer, view error and activity logs, and run maintenance tasks.
How do I connect my Brother printer to WIFI Direct?
- Before you can connect your Brother printer to WIFI Direct, you’ll need to make sure that your printer is compatible with the technology. Check your printer’s manual or specifications to verify that it supports WIFI Direct.
- Once you’ve confirmed that your printer is compatible, you’ll need to enable the WIFI Direct feature. This can usually be done through your printer’s control panel. Refer to your printer’s manual for specific instructions.
- Once WIFI Direct is enabled, you’ll need to connect your printer to the desired WIFI network. Again, refer to your printer’s manual for specific instructions.
- Once your printer is connected to the WIFI network, you should be able to print wirelessly from any compatible device. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be within range of the WIFI network in order to print.