The Brother DCP-J132W is a reliable and affordable printer that is perfect for home and small office use. The printer has a compact design and is easy to set up and use. The printer has a print speed of up to 27 ppm and a resolution of up to 6000 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a wireless connectivity option that allows you to print from your mobile device.
Brother DCP-J132W Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-J132W Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Next” to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The Brother DCP-J132W is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It can print from both Windows and Mac computers. It has a maximum print resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi. It can print at speeds of up to 10 ppm in black and white and 5 ppm in color. It has a 100-sheet paper capacity. It uses four ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
The Brother DCP-J132W has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. It can scan to a USB drive, a computer, or email. It has a copy function that can make up to 99 copies at a time. It has a maximum copy resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. It can reduce or enlarge copies from 25% to 400%.
The Brother DCP-J132W measures 15.7 inches wide by 11.8 inches deep by 6.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the “Brother DCP-J132W Driver” from the official Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch the “Brother DCP-J132W Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use your Brother printer to print documents and photos.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
To manually install your Brother printer drivers, you will need to download the drivers from the Brother website. Once you have downloaded the drivers, you will need to extract them to a folder on your computer.
Once the drivers are extracted, you will need to open the Devices and Printers control panel. In the Devices and Printers control panel, you will need to click on the Add a printer option.
In the Add a printer wizard, you will need to select the Brother printer that you want to install the drivers for. Once you have selected the Brother printer, you will need to click on the Next button.
On the next page of the wizard, you will need to select the option to install the drivers from a specific location. You will then need to browse to the location on your computer where you extracted the drivers.
Once you have selected the location of the drivers, you will need to click on the Next button. The wizard will then install the drivers for your Brother printer.
How do I connect my Brother DCP j132w printer to WIFI?
- To connect your Brother DCP j132w printer to WiFi, first make sure that your router is turned on and broadcasting a signal.
- Next, open the control panel on your printer and navigate to the wireless setup menu.
- Select the option to connect to a wireless network, and then select your router’s SSID from the list of available networks.
- Enter your router’s password when prompted, and then wait for the printer to connect to the network. Once the connection is established, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
- Go to the Brother website.
- Enter your model number in the search box.
- Click on the “Downloads” tab.
- Select your operating system and language.
- Click on the “Download” button.
How do I install Brother utilities?
- Download the Brother utilities installation file from the Brother website.
- Double-click the installation file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts in the installation wizard to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Brother utilities from the Start menu.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Insert the installation disc into your computer’s disc drive and wait for it to load. If the disc doesn’t load automatically, open “My Computer” and double-click on the disc icon.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the printer driver. You may be asked to restart your computer when the installation is finished.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the appropriate cable. USB cables are typically used for newer printers, while older printers may use a parallel port connection.
- Turn on your printer and wait for it to finish initializing. Once it’s finished, open the document or image you want to print and select your printer’s name from the list of available printers.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- First, make sure that your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Next, open the Control Panel on your computer and go to Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window, click on Add a printer.
- On the Add a printer wizard, select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of available printers and click on Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. Finally, it is possible that there is a problem with the Brother printer itself.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, you can add a printer by opening the Settings app from the Start menu and clicking Devices, or by opening the Control Panel and clicking Add a printer.
Once you’ve opened the appropriate window, click the Add a printer or scanner option. Windows will search for printers that are connected to your computer and display them in the window.
If your printer is not listed, click the Add a printer or scanner option again and click the The printer that I want isn’t listed link. This will open a window where you can select the type of printer you want to install.
If you’re installing a local printer, select the Use a printer port option and click Next. Then, select the type of port you’re using (e.g., USB) and click Next.
If you’re installing a network printer, select the Use an existing port option and click Next. Then, select the printer port you’re using (e.g., TCP/IP) and click Next.
On the next page, you’ll be prompted to select the driver you want to use. If you have a CD with the driver, you can select the Install the driver software from Windows Update or the manufacturer’s website option. Otherwise, select the Browse my computer for driver software option.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There are a few potential reasons for receiving the error message that the driver is unavailable. One possibility is that the drivers for the device are not installed on the computer. Another possibility is that the drivers are installed but are not compatible with the version of Windows that is installed on the computer. In either case, the best way to resolve the issue is to install the latest drivers for the device. If the latest drivers are not available, then it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer of the device for further assistance.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Start by turning on your Brother printer and laptop.
- Next, connect one end of the USB cable to the Brother printer and the other end to the laptop.
- Once the USB cable is connected, your laptop should automatically detect the Brother printer.
- If the laptop does not automatically detect the printer, you can usually find the Brother printer under the “Devices and Printers” section of the Windows Control Panel.
- Once the laptop detects the Brother printer, you should be able to print from your laptop to the printer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
- Turn on your computer and printer.
- Plug the USB cable into the back of your Brother printer, then plug the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
- If your computer doesn’t automatically install the drivers for your Brother printer, you can download them from the Brother website.
- Once the drivers are installed, open the printing software on your computer. This will be different depending on what operating system and software you’re using.
- Add your Brother printer to the list of printers, then select it as your default printer.
- Try printing a test page to make sure everything is working properly.