The Brother DCP-8060 is a digital copier that offers high-quality copying and printing. It also offers scanning and faxing capabilities. The Brother DCP-8060 driver is available for free in this page.
Brother DCP-8060 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-8060 Driver:
- After the “Brother DCP-8060 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in zip format, extract it to a folder.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Brother DCP-8060 printer.
The Brother DCP-8060 is a multifunction laser printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and can scan in color or black and white. The copier can copy at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute and has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. It also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the “Brother DCP-8060 Driver” from the Brother website.
- Connect the Brother DCP-8060 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document or file you want to print.
- Select “Print” from the File menu.
- Select the Brother DCP-8060 printer from the list of printers.
- Click the “Print” button.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- Log onto the Brother website (https://www.brother-usa.com/) and select your printer model from the list.
- Click on the “Downloads” tab and then select the “Full Driver & Software Package” option.
- Save the file to your computer and then double click on it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to install the drivers on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable and then turn it on.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- If you are prompted to select a printer port, choose the “USB” option and then click “OK”.
- You should now be able to print from your Brother printer.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer driver?
- Go to the Brother website and find the driver for your printer model.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Uninstall the current driver for your Brother printer.
- Install the new driver that you downloaded.
- Restart your computer.
Now your Brother printer should be working properly. If you still have issues, you may need to contact Brother customer support.
How do I install a Brother printer on Windows 7?
- Before you can install your Brother printer on Windows 7, you need to make sure that you have the latest drivers installed. You can do this by visiting the Brother website and downloading the drivers for your specific printer model.
- Once you have the drivers, you will need to open the Control Panel on your computer. To do this, click on the Start button and then select Control Panel from the list of options.
- In the Control Panel, click on the Hardware and Sound category.
- Under the Devices and Printers heading, click on the Add a Printer option.
- On the next screen, click on the Add a Local Printer option.
- On the next screen, you will need to select your printer from the list of available printers. If you do not see your printer listed, click on the Use an Existing Port option and then select the correct port for your printer.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to select the driver for your printer. If you downloaded the drivers from the Brother website, you should select the Brother option.
- On the next screen, you will need to provide a name for your printer. You can then click on the Next button.
- On the final screen, you can click on the Finish button to complete the installation process.
How do I install Brother utilities?
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support page.
- Find your model number and select it from the list of available downloads.
- Download the “Brother Utilities” package for your model.
- Run the downloaded executable file to begin installation.
- Follow the prompts to complete installation.
How do I install a new printer driver?
- Check your printer’s manufacturer website for the latest driver.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
After the driver is installed, you should be able to use your printer with your computer. If you have any trouble, consult your printer’s manual or the manufacturer’s website for more help.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another possibility is that the printer drivers are not installed on the computer. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the printer itself. If you have checked all of these things and the printer still does not work, you should contact Brother customer service.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- To install a printer driver in Windows 10, first open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click on the “Add a printer” button.
- In the “Add Printer” wizard, click on the “Add a local printer” option.
- Select the printer that you want to install the driver for, and click on the “Next” button.
- On the next screen, select the “Have Disk” option.
- In the “Install From Disk” dialog box, browse to the location of the printer driver that you want to install, and click on the “OK” button.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation of the printer driver.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There could be a few reasons why your computer is telling you that the driver is unavailable. The driver could be outdated, corrupted, or missing. You can try a few things to fix this problem. First, try restarting your computer. This might fix the problem if it was simply a glitch. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver. This will fix the problem if the driver was corrupted. If the driver is simply missing, you can try downloading it from the internet.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Plug the USB cable into the port on your Brother printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Wait for your computer to automatically install the drivers for your Brother printer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer.
How do I connect my laptop to my Brother printer?
- Start by ensuring that both your laptop and your Brother printer are turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish installing your Brother printer.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
To add a Brother printer in Windows 11, first open the Devices and Printers control panel. Click on the “Add a printer” button and select the “Brother” printer from the list of available printers. If the Brother printer is not listed, click on the “Add a local printer” button and select the Brother printer from the list of available printers.