The Brother DCP-6690CW is a printer that offers high quality printing and scanning features. In order to use the printer, you need to install the Brother DCP-6690CW driver on your computer. The driver is available for download using the links below.
Brother DCP-6690CW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother DCP-6690CW Driver on Your PC:
- Once the download is completed, open the file and double-click on the “Brother DCP-6690CW Driver” icon.
- A window will appear asking you where you would like to extract the files to. Choose a location on your computer and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the location you chose in the previous step.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
The Brother DCP-6690CW is a color inkjet all-in-one printer with wireless networking and duplex printing. It is designed for small office and home office users.
The Brother DCP-6690CW has a print speed of up to 35ppm in black and white and 27ppm in color. It has a print resolution of up to 6000 x 1200 dpi. The Brother DCP-6690CW has a 250-sheet paper capacity. It also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
The Brother DCP-6690CW has wireless and Ethernet connectivity. It also has a USB port. The Brother DCP-6690CW uses 4 individual ink cartridges. It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Utilize Brother DCP-6690CW:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect your Brother DCP-6690CW printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer.
- Open the Brother DCP-6690CW Driver software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I install my Brother printer driver to my laptop?
- Insert the CD into your laptop’s CD/DVD drive.
- Wait for the CD to automatically launch the installer. If it doesn’t, open “My Computer” and double-click on the CD/DVD drive icon.
- Click “Install” when prompted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you should be able to print to your Brother printer from your laptop.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
The first step is to visit the Brother website and locate the drivers section.
Once you have located the drivers section, you will need to select your specific Brother model from the list of available options.
After selecting your model, you will be given a list of available downloads for that particular model.
You will need to choose the download that is appropriate for your operating system and then follow the instructions provided.
Once the download is complete, you should be able to follow the instructions provided in order to install the driver on your computer.
How do I install Brother utilities?
- Download the Brother utilities software from the Brother website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installer.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Once the installation is complete, you will be able to access the Brother utilities from the Start menu on your computer.
How do I install Brother MFC?
The first step is to identify which model Brother MFC you have. The installation process will be different for each model.
Once you have identified your model, you can visit the Brother website and download the appropriate drivers for your model.
Once the drivers are downloaded, you can install them on your computer.
Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to connect your Brother MFC to your computer and start using it.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
- Go to the Brother website and locate the drivers for your specific printer model.
- Download the drivers to your computer.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and unzip it if necessary.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the file you unzipped in step 3 and double-click on the executable file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons that your Brother printer might not be connecting to your computer. The first reason could be that the printer is not turned on. The second reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. The third reason could be that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. The fourth reason could be that the printer is not set as the default printer. The fifth reason could be that the printer is not compatible with the computer. The sixth reason could be that there is a problem with the printer port. The seventh reason could be that there is a problem with the printer cable. The eighth reason could be that there is a problem with the printer driver.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- Go to the Start menu and select “Settings”.
- In the Settings menu, select “Devices”.
- In the Devices menu, select “Printers & scanners”.
- Select “Add a printer or scanner”.
- Windows will search for printers and display them in the next window.
- Select your Brother printer from the list and click “Add device”.
- Your printer should now be connected to your computer.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- On your computer, open “My Computer” and double-click on the CD drive icon.
- Find the installation file on the CD and double-click on it.
- Follow the instructions that come up on your screen.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop with cable?
- Gather the USB cable and your laptop. Make sure that your Brother printer is turned off.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the USB port on your Brother printer.
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Your laptop should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers. If it does not, you may need to download drivers from the Brother website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your laptop to your Brother printer.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
To add a Brother printer in Windows 11, you’ll first need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you’ll need to open the Devices and Printers control panel. In the Devices and Printers control panel, click on the Add a Printer button. In the Add Printer wizard, select the Brother printer you want to add and click on the Next button. The wizard will then install the Brother printer driver on your computer.
How do I install a scanner driver?
Before you can use a scanner, you need to install the scanner driver on your computer. Drivers are pieces of software that allow your computer to communicate with hardware devices. Without the right driver, the hardware device won’t work properly.
You can usually find the scanner driver on the manufacturer’s website. Once you’ve downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to install it. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use your scanner. If you’re having trouble, try restarting your computer. If that doesn’t work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the driver.