The Brother DCP-385C is a color inkjet multifunction printer. It can print, copy, and scan. It has a maximum print resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi. The Brother DCP-385C uses four ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
Brother DCP-385C Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver:
- Download the “Brother DCP-385C Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions to continue the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now use your Brother DCP-385C printer.
The Brother DCP-385C is an all-in-one color inkjet printer with scanning and copying capabilities. It has a maximum print resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 33 ppm in black and white and 27 ppm in color. The printer has a 100-sheet paper capacity and can handle media sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches. It also has a color LCD display for easy navigation and a USB port for connecting to a computer.
The Brother DCP-385C uses four individual ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow) and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 3000 pages. The printer has a suggested retail price of $129.99 and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the “Brother DCP-385C Driver” from the official Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Brother DCP-385C Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is finished, you can start using your Brother printer.
How do I download drivers for my Brother printer?
If you’re having trouble printing documents from your Brother printer, it may be due to a problem with the drivers. Drivers are small pieces of software that help your Brother printer communicate with your computer. You can usually download the latest drivers for your Brother printer directly from the Brother website.
To download drivers for your Brother printer, first visit the Brother website and select your printer model from the list. On the next page, select your operating system and then click the “Download” button. Once the driver file has downloaded, double-click it to install the drivers on your computer.
If you’re still having trouble printing after installing the latest drivers, try restarting your computer. This will ensure that the new drivers are properly loaded and functioning.
How do I install my brother?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Plug in the power cord and connect it to the printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the printer drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your Brother printer.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Before you can install the Brother MFC, you’ll need to gather a few things. You’ll need the MFC itself, of course, as well as a USB cable and a computer. The computer will need to have Windows Vista or later installed.
- Once you have everything you need, you can begin the installation process. First, connect the MFC to your computer using the USB cable. Then, turn on the MFC.
- Finally, select “Add a printer” and follow the on-screen instructions. This will add the Brother MFC to your list of installed printers.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Download the drivers for your specific model of Brother printer from the company’s website.
- Connect the Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the drivers you downloaded in step 1. This will likely involve running an installer program. Once the drivers are installed, your Brother printer should be operational.
How do I install a printer driver?
If you need to install a printer driver, the process is usually pretty straightforward. However, it’s always a good idea to check your printer’s manual or website for specific instructions first.
In most cases, you’ll just need to download the driver from your printer’s manufacturer website and run the installation file. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start using it.
If you’re having trouble installing the driver, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure you’re using the latest version of the driver. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling any other printer drivers you have on your computer. Sometimes there can be conflicts between different drivers.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try contacting your printer’s customer support. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the problem or provide you with a different driver that works better with your computer.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another reason could be that the printer drivers are not installed on the computer. Finally, the printer could be low on ink or paper.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my desktop computer?
First, check that your Brother printer is powered on and connected to the same network as your computer.
Next, open the Control Panel on your computer. In the Hardware and Sound category, select View Devices and Printers.
Locate your Brother printer in the list of devices, right-click on it, and select Printer properties.
In the Properties window, select the Ports tab.
Select the radio button next to the port that says “Printer (Brother XX-XXXX)” and click Apply.
Now, open the document or file you want to print. Select Print from the File menu.
In the Print window, select your Brother printer from the drop-down menu.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- Click the Start button, then click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Select the Brother printer you want to add, then click Next.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish adding the printer.
Once the printer has been added, you should be able to use it like any other printer. If you have any problems, consult your Brother printer’s manual or the company’s website for support.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Begin by making sure that your Brother printer is turned off.
- Next, connect one end of the USB cable to your laptop.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cable to your Brother printer.
- Once the USB cable is connected, turn on your Brother printer.
- Your laptop should now recognize the Brother printer and you should be able to print.
How do I update my Brother printer?
- Go to the Brother website and navigate to the support section.
- Find your printer model and select the “Downloads” option.
- Download the latest printer driver for your model.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the new driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Try printing something to test the new driver.
Why is my Brother printer offline?
Once you’ve checked the physical connections, you can try restarting both the printer and your computer. This will often clear up any communication issues that might be causing the printer to appear offline. If you’re still having trouble, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer drivers on your computer.