If you are looking for a Brother DCP-377CW Driver, you can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Brother DCP-377CW Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother DCP-377CW Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Brother DCP-377CW Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the installation screen does not appear, double-click the downloaded file to extract the contents. By default, the extracted files are saved in the same location as the original file.
- Click Install.
- If you see the message “This driver is not digitally signed,” click Yes to continue the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.
Brother DCP-377CW Specifications:
The Brother DCP-377CW is a multifunction device that can print, copy, and scan documents and photos. It has a color LCD display and can connect to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi. The printer uses ink cartridges that are available in both standard and high-yield sizes. The Brother DCP-377CW has a print speed of up to 12 pages per minute and can produce prints with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan both documents and photos. The Brother DCP-377CW also has a built-in memory card reader that supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Brother DCP-377CW:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect your Brother DCP-377CW printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select the “Brother DCP-377CW” printer from the list of printers in the Print dialog box.
- Choose the settings and options you want for your print job.
- Click the “Print” button to send your print job to the Brother DCP-377CW printer.
1. How do I install the Brother DCP-377CW driver?
2. How do I uninstall the Brother DCP-377CW driver?
3. How do I update the Brother DCP-377CW driver?
4. Where can I find the Brother DCP-377CW driver?
5. What are the system requirements for the Brother DCP-377CW driver?
6. How do I know if the Brother DCP-377CW driver is compatible with my computer?
7. What if I cannot find the Brother DCP-377CW driver that I need?