If you need a Brother DCP-365CN printer driver, you can download the driver using the download button below. This printer driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 8.
Brother DCP-365CN Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother DCP-365CN Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Brother DCP-365CN Driver” download from our website.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to save the file. Choose a location on your computer and click “Save”.
- Once the download is complete, open the file by double-clicking it.
- A window will appear asking you to agree to the terms and conditions. Click “I Agree” to continue.
- The installation process will begin. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Finish”.
- You will now be able to use your Brother DCP-365CN printer.
The Brother DCP-365CN is an all-in-one printer, scanner and copier. It has a colour LCD display and can be connected to a computer via USB or Ethernet. The printer uses Brother’s Innobella ink cartridges which produce high quality prints.
The Brother DCP-365CN has a print speed of up to 27ppm in black and white and up to 10ppm in colour. It has a maximum print resolution of 1200 x 6000 dpi. The printer can scan at a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. It has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a 100-sheet paper tray.
The Brother DCP-365CN measures 430 x 390 x 190mm and weighs 10kg. It is backed by a 1 year warranty.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver installed.
- Connect your Brother DCP-365CN printer to your computer.
- open the driver control panel and select the ‘Printer Setup’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Add Printer’ button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer has been added, you can select it as the default printer.
- You can also access the printer’s control panel by clicking on the ‘Start’ button, then ‘Control Panel’, then ‘Printers’.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Brother DCP-365CN Driver?
Please refer to the installation guide for your specific operating system.
2. How do I uninstall the Brother DCP-365CN Driver?
Please refer to the uninstallation guide for your specific operating system.
3. Where can I find the Brother DCP-365CN Driver?
The Brother DCP-365CN Driver is available on our website.
4. What are the system requirements for the Brother DCP-365CN Driver?
The Brother DCP-365CN Driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
5. How do I know if the Brother DCP-365CN Driver is compatible with my computer?
The Brother DCP-365CN Driver is compatible with most Brother printers. However, we recommend that you check the compatibility of the driver with your specific printer model before downloading and installing it.