The Brother DCP-1512 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy and scan. It offers high-quality prints at up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) and has a duty cycle of up to 1,000 pages per month. The printer is compact and easy to use, making it a great choice for home or small office use. The Brother DCP-1512 driver is available for download using the links below.
Brother DCP-1512 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install Brother DCP-1512 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded Brother DCP-1512 Driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect the Brother DCP-1512 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The Brother DCP-1512 printer is now ready to use.
Brother DCP-1512 Details:
The Brother DCP-1512 is a simple, reliable and affordable mono laser printer for the home or small office. It has a print speed of up to 20ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi, making it ideal for printing documents and photos. It also has a compact design and is easy to set up and use.
The Brother DCP-1512 has a print speed of up to 20ppm and a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi, making it ideal for printing documents and photos. It also has a compact design and is easy to set up and use. The printer has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a manual feed slot for envelopes and other media. It also has a USB port for easy connectivity to your computer.
Hacks on How to Use Brother DCP-1512:
- Download and install the “Brother DCP-1512 Driver” from the official Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Brother DCP-1512 Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using your Brother printer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install my Brother printer driver to my computer?
- Go to the Brother website and select your printer model from the drop-down menu.
- Select your computer’s operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Download” button next to the driver that you want to install.
- Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I install brother Scan software?
- Go to the Brother website and locate the drivers for your scanner model.
- Download and install the drivers.
- Connect your scanner to your computer.
- Run the Brother Scan software and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Start by unpacking the printer. You should have everything that you need in the box, including the power cord, USB cable, and installation CD.
- Next, find a suitable location for the printer. It should be close to an outlet and also have enough space for the paper tray.
- Once you have a spot picked out, go ahead and plug in the power cord and USB cable.
- Now it’s time to fire up your computer and insert the installation CD. Run the software and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
That’s really all there is to it! In no time at all, you’ll be up and printing with your new Brother MFC printer.
How do I install a printer driver?
Printer drivers allow your computer to communicate with your printer. Although many printers come with a CD that includes a printer driver, you may need to download a new driver if you have lost your printer driver CD or if you are using a new computer. You can usually find the latest printer drivers by visiting the website of your printer’s manufacturer.
Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation. Follow the prompts to complete the installation. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your printer.
How do I connect my laptop to my Brother printer?
First, you need to make sure that your laptop and printer are both turned on and connected to the same wireless network. If they are not, you will not be able to connect them.
Next, you need to open the control panel on your laptop. From here, you need to find the “Devices and Printers” section.
Once you are in the “Devices and Printers” section, you should see your Brother printer listed. If you do not see your printer listed, you can try clicking on the “Add a printer” button.
Once you see your Brother printer listed, you can right-click on it and select “Printer properties.” From here, you should be able to select the “Ports” tab.
In the “Ports” tab, you should see a list of ports that your printer is connected to. One of these ports should be labeled as “USB.” If you see this port, you can select it and then click on the “Apply” button.
Once you have done this, you should be able to print from your laptop to your Brother printer.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
Before you can use a printer, you must install the printer driver on your computer. Windows 10 supports most printers, and you probably won’t have to go out of your way to install a driver.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your computer, open the Settings app by clicking the Start menu and then the Settings cog.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner. If Windows doesn’t find your printer automatically, click the link for your printer’s manufacturer and then follow their instructions for installing the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your printer.
Why is my Brother printer not printing from my computer?
There could be a few reasons as to why your Brother printer is not printing from your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Make sure that the USB cable is plugged in securely to both the printer and the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. You can usually download the printer driver from the Brother website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to install it. Once the driver is installed, restart your computer and try printing again. If you are still having difficulty printing, it is possible that there is something wrong with the printer itself and you will need to contact Brother customer support for further assistance.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There can be a few different meanings for this phrase but the most common one is that the driver being referred to is not able to be used. This can be for a variety of reasons but usually it means that the driver is either not installed or is not compatible with the current system. In some cases, it can also mean that the driver is corrupt or damaged.
How do I add a scanner to my computer?
Adding a scanner to a computer is a simple process that can be done in just a few minutes. All you need is a USB cable and a few minutes.
- Start by plugging the scanner into an available USB port on your computer.
- Windows will automatically detect the new hardware and begin installing the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to launch your scanning software and begin scanning.
- If you have any trouble, consult your scanner’s documentation or contact the manufacturer for support.
How do I download Brother iPrint and scan to my computer?
- Go to the Brother website and select the “iPrint and Scan” option from the drop-down menu.
- Run the downloaded file to install the program on your computer.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Brother iPrint and Scan program.
- Select the “Scan” option and choose the desired scan settings.
- Click “Scan” to start scanning. The scanned images will be saved to your computer.
Why is my Brother printer offline?
Your Brother printer may be offline because it is not properly connected to your computer, the printer is turned off, or there is a problem with your printer driver.
If your Brother printer is not properly connected to your computer, make sure the printer is turned on and that the USB cable is securely plugged into both the printer and the computer. If you’re using a wireless connection, check that the Brother printer is turned on and that it is properly connected to your wireless network.
If your Brother printer is turned off, turn it on and try printing again. If your Brother printer is still offline, there may be a problem with your printer driver. Try updating your printer driver or reinstalling it.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop Windows 11?
- First, you’ll need to make sure that your Brother printer is turned on and properly connected to your Windows 11 laptop.
- Next, open the Settings app on your laptop and click Devices.
- In the Devices settings, click Add a printer or scanner.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of adding your Brother printer to your Windows 11 laptop.