The Brother DCP-145C is a printer that can be used for both home and office use. It is a reliable printer that can print up to 27 pages per minute. The printer also has a flatbed scanner that can scan documents at up to 1200×2400 dpi.
Brother DCP-145C Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-145C Driver:
- Brother DCP-145C Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Brother DCP-145C printer.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the Brother DCP-145C Driver.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to print to your Brother DCP-145C printer.
The Brother DCP-145C is a printer that can print up to 20 pages per minute. It has a resolution of up to 1200 x 6000 dpi and can print on a variety of paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, and legal. The printer has a USB port and can be connected to a computer or laptop. It also has a memory card slot and can print directly from a memory card. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Check if your computer meets the system requirements for the Brother DCP-145C driver before you download it.
- Download the driver to a location on your computer that you can easily remember.
- Extract the contents of the driver file to a location on your computer.
- Double-click on the extracted driver file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I install Brother utilities in Windows 10?
- Download the Brother utilities installation file from the Brother website.
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Brother utilities from the Start menu.
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
- Go to the Brother website and locate your printer model in the Support & Downloads section.
- Download the Full Driver & Software Package for your printer.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the unzipped folder and launch the installer file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install your Brother printer without the CD.
How do I install a printer driver?
First, you need to find a website that offers the driver for your printer model. Once you have found the driver, click on the download button. The file will then download to your computer.
Next, you need to open the file that you just downloaded. Once the file is open, you will need to follow the instructions that are provided in order to install the driver.
After the driver is installed, you will need to restart your computer. Once your computer has restarted, you will be able to use your printer.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There are several possible reasons why your Brother printer is not connecting to your computer. One possibility is that the printer is not powered on or properly plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. Finally, it is possible that the printer is not compatible with the computer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my desktop computer?
- Unplug the USB cable from your computer.
- Check that your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a printer.
- Select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Choose your Brother printer from the list and click Next.
- Follow the prompts to finish the installation.
How do I add a Brother printer in Windows 11?
- Go to the Start menu and select Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a printer.
- When the Add Printer wizard appears, select the Brother printer you wish to add from the list of available printers. If your Brother printer is not listed, click the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings option.
- Complete the Add Printer wizard and test the new printer to make sure it is working properly.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
In each of these cases, the driver is unavailable for the specific task or role that is being requested. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as being on break, having already completed their shift, or being sick. In some cases, it may also mean that the person is no longer employed by the company or organization.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
- Begin by turning on your computer and your Brother printer.
- Next, use a USB cable to connect your Brother printer to your computer.
- Once the connection is made, your computer should automatically detect your Brother printer.
- If your computer does not automatically detect your printer, you may need to install the Brother printer drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer from your computer.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my wireless network?
- Make sure that your wireless router is turned on and that it is connected to the Internet.
- Press the Menu button on your Brother printer.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the Network menu, then press OK.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the WiFi menu, then press OK.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the WiFi Setup Wizard menu, then press OK.
- Select the type of wireless network you want to connect to (Infrastructure or Ad-Hoc), then press OK.
- Select the SSID (name) of your wireless network, then press OK.
- Enter the password for your wireless network, then press OK.
- Your Brother printer should now be connected to your wireless network.
How do I update my Brother printer?
There are several ways to update your Brother printer. The best way is to go to the Brother website and download the latest drivers for your printer model. Once you have downloaded the drivers, double-click on the executable file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
If you are using a Mac, you can update your Brother printer drivers by opening the System Preferences application, clicking on “Printers & Scanners,” selecting your Brother printer from the list, and clicking the “Update” button.