The Brother DCP-130C is a compact and affordable printer that is perfect for home or small office use. This printer offers high-quality printing at up to 20ppm, and it also features a color LCD display for easy operation. The Brother DCP-130C driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Brother DCP-130C Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130C Driver:
- Download the “Brother DCP-130C Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a folder on your computer.
- Connect your Brother DCP-130C printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Brother DCP-130C Driver” folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now use your Brother DCP-130C printer.
Brother DCP-130C Details:
The Brother DCP-130C is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a maximum print resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 25 ppm. The DCP-130C also has a color LCD display for easy navigation and a USB port for easy connectivity.
The Brother DCP-130C has a maximum copy speed of 22 cpm and can reduce or enlarge documents from 25% to 400%. It also has a 20-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning or copying multiple pages.
The Brother DCP-130C has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. It can also scan to email, USB, or network.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the “Brother DCP-130C Driver” from the Brother website.
- Connect your Brother printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Brother DCP-130C Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use your Brother printer to print documents and photos.
How do I manually install Brother printer drivers?
If your Brother printer didn’t come with a disc, you can usually download the drivers directly from Brother’s website. Just enter your model number and select your operating system to find the right drivers.
Once you’ve downloaded the driver file, double-click it to launch the installer. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
If you’re having trouble finding the right drivers or getting the installation to work, Brother offers live chat and phone support.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
- In the “Support & Downloads” section in the top right corner of the page, select “Scanners”.
- On the Scanners page, select your scanner model from the list.
- On the next page, select the operating system you are using, then select “Download”.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Open the file and follow the installation instructions.
How do I install Brother MFC?
- Before you can install the Brother MFC, you’ll need to gather a few things. You’ll need the MFC itself, of course, as well as a computer that meets the minimum requirements for the MFC and an available USB port. You’ll also need a printer driver that’s compatible with the MFC.
- Once you have everything you need, the installation process is fairly straightforward. First, connect the MFC to your computer using the USB cable. Then, turn on the MFC and follow the on-screen prompts to install the printer driver. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- That’s all there is to it! Once the installation is complete, you’ll be able to use the Brother MFC to print, scan, and copy documents.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
There could be a few reasons for this issue. One reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. Finally, it is possible that there is a communication problem between the printer and the computer.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Before you can install a printer driver in Windows 10, you need to make sure that your printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
- Once your printer is connected and turned on, you can go to Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- On the Printers & scanners page, you should see your printer listed. If you don’t see your printer listed, click the Add a printer or scanner button.
- Once you see your printer listed, you can click on it and then click the Manage button. On the next screen, you can click the Install button to install the printer driver.
What is the meaning of driver is unavailable?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the meaning of “driver is unavailable” can vary depending on the context in which it is used. However, one possible interpretation is that the person asking the question is experiencing some sort of technical difficulty with their computer or other device, and that the driver they need is either not installed or not working properly. In this case, the person would need to either install the appropriate driver or troubleshoot the existing one in order to get their device up and running again.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop via USB?
- Turn off your Brother printer and laptop.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port on your Brother printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your laptop.
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Your computer should automatically detect and install the drivers for your Brother printer. If it doesn’t, you can download the drivers from the Brother website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer from your laptop.
How do I install a scanner driver?
- Download the scanner driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the file and run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect the scanner to the computer and turn it on.
- The scanner should now be ready to use.
How do I set up my Brother printer to scan to my computer?
Before you can scan documents and photos, you need to connect your Brother machine to your computer. If you have a USB cable, you can connect the two devices directly. If your Brother machine doesn’t have a USB port, you’ll need to connect it to your computer using a wireless or Ethernet connection.
Connect the USB cable to your Brother machine and then to your computer.
If your Brother machine doesn’t have a USB port, you’ll need to connect it to your computer using a wireless or Ethernet connection.
Install the Brother control center software on your computer.
The Brother control center software allows you to scan documents and photos to your computer.
- Open the Brother control center software on your computer.
- Select the “Scan” option.
- Select the “Document” or “Photo” scan type.
- Select the destination for your scanned document or photo.
- Click the “Scan” button.
Your scanned document or photo will now be saved to the selected destination on your computer.
How do I connect my brother scanner to my computer?
- Make sure your computer is turned on and the scanner is plugged in.
- Open the scanner lid and place the document you want to scan face-down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- On your computer, open the software you want to use to scan the document (e.g. Photoshop, Microsoft Word, etc.).
- In the software, select the option to scan a document.
- Select your brother scanner from the list of scanners.
- Click on the scan button. The document will be scanned and saved to your computer.
How do I add a scanner to my printer?
- Check if your printer is compatible with a scanner. Most printers these days are, but it’s always good to check.
- Once you’ve confirmed that your printer can work with a scanner, you’ll need to connect the two devices. This is usually done with a USB cable.
- Once the scanner is connected to the printer, you’ll need to install any software that came with the scanner. This will likely be on a CD or floppy disk.
- Once the software is installed, you should be able to use the scanner with your printer. Consult your printer’s manual if you have any trouble.
How do I scan from my Brother printer with Windows 10?
- To scan from your Brother printer with Windows 10, you’ll need to first open the Brother Control Center.
- Once the Control Center is open, click on the “Scan” button.
- A new window will open up, allowing you to select the type of scan you’d like to perform.
- After you’ve selected the type of scan you’d like to perform, click on the “Scan” button again.
- Your scanned document will now be saved on your computer.
How do I install brother Iprint and scan in Windows 11?
- Go to the Brother website and select your model printer.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver on your Windows 11 computer.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to launch the “Brother Iprint and Scan” application from your Start menu.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop Windows 11?
If your Brother printer is not already connected to your laptop, you will need to do so using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you will need to install the Brother printer driver on your laptop. This can be done by visiting the Brother website and downloading the appropriate driver for your model of printer. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print to your Brother printer from any application on your laptop.